1st October 2010, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

ADO Exam Application form printout needed for interview but I don't have it

hello sir..i hv passed written exam of ado.. for interview purpose they need printout of online application form.. i dont hv it... plz suggest how can i get it...or advice any alternative..my interview is on 8th oct.. reply soon sir..thanks n regards shishir...

1st October 2010, 12:05 PM
A.Muthukumar

Default Re: ADO Exam Application form printout needed for interview but I don't have it

dear sir,
You cannot get printout from the ADO Web site, But If you have your registration No user name, password and ADO Exam Application form model (you can collect from any one of your friend already taken printout), Then you can make your application by mannually and at time of interview you can request the officer u r unable to print the form.They need your application no, u r registration
1st October 2010, 09:51 PM
yashwanth

Thumbs up Re: ADO Exam Application form printout needed for interview but I don't have it

go to LIC website and then go further options ....
r else track your application in that site only
all the best for interview
1st October 2010, 10:12 PM
gautam.gupta

Default Re: ADO Exam Application form printout needed for interview but I don't have it

hey hi.. can u tell me the link..where did u see ur result.. thnx in advance..
gautam.
17th December 2011, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

i want aao application print out for interview how can i get it
2nd April 2013, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir, ADO Exam Application form printout needed for interview but I don't have it.i have passed the exam.myinterview is on 15aprl 2013 .plzhelp
21st August 2015, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

i cleared lic ado exam but forgot to take application printout.plz help how can i get application print out?
21st August 2015, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

I am also facing the same problem... selected for the ADO interview , bt I forgot to printout the application form, as I thot it was nt necessary. bt now they say that u cant sit in the interview without it. please help where can I get the printout!!!
7th September 2015, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by gautam.gupta View Post
hey hi.. can u tell me the link..where did u see ur result.. thnx in advance..
gautam.
Hi Gautam, .. What happened to you ADO interview that may be helpful for others ? Just wanted to know whether they were allowed you to participate the interview or not ??
24th October 2019, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, ADO Exam Application form printout needed for interview but I don't have it.i have passed the exam.myinterview is on 15aprl 2013 .plzhelp

Hey! I just wanted to know what you did at the time of your interview since I am also facing the same problem. Did they allowed you to appear in the interview?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?