14th January 2017, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

How to become an ADO?

I am a B.Sc agricultural student I want to become an ADO or like to apply any kind of job under agriculture. How to become an ADO?

14th January 2017, 09:29 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an ADO?

ADO stands for Agriculture Development Officer.

One who wishes to become ADO has to write the exam conducted for the purpose by State Public Service Commission.

The eligibility criteria required to become an Agriculture Development Officer are as under :-

-The candidate must have completed Bachelor of Science in Agriculture/Agricultural Engineering.

-The candidate upper age limit to apply for the ADO post is 40 years .

Selection process :-

*Preliminary Examination,

*Main Examination, and

*Personal Interview.

To get more details, you can login to official website of your state public service commission.
15th January 2017, 01:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a B.Sc agricultural student I want to become an ADO or like to apply any kind of job under agriculture. How to become an ADO?

The candidates with B.Sc Agriculture with 60% marks from a recognized university shall be eligible for the Agriculture Development Officer (ADO) post. The ADO will be recruited through the state public service commission. The upper age limit will be 42 years in some states for applying to the ADO post. The candidates can apply online through the official website for the job. The selection for the Agriculture Development Officer (ADO) jobs will be made on the basis of written examination and interview. You can find the ADO job vacancy details in the state public service commission website.
15th January 2017, 01:52 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The acronym for ADO is Agricultural Development Officer and the candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree in agriculture/agricultural engineering/horticulture/fishery science/dairy science/veterinary science/pisciculture/agriculture marketing & co operation/co operation banking/agro - forestry are eligible for the post of an ADO. The maximum age limit to apply for the position is 40 years. With this eligibility criteria you have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by State Public Service Commission. Hence, the selection will depend upon the marks secured in the examination.
10th August 2020, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in bsc2 year with ZBC subjects I have completed my 12 with 56% marks I wanted to become an ADO
12th August 2020, 11:34 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: How to become an ADO?

ADO means Agricultural Development Officer.

The candidate who wishes to become ADO has to write the exam conducted for the purpose by State Public Service Commission. -The candidate must have completed Bachelor of Science in Agriculture/Agricultural Engineering. -The candidate upper age limit to apply for the ADO post is 40 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?