8th February 2010, 12:49 AM

Allahbad Bank PO Exam: not able to generate application printout and url is not opening

sir,
i had applied for the post of probationay officer in allahbad bank whose exam is going to held on 21st feb 2010.i am not able to generate application printout and now the particular url is unaccessible.what can i do?will i be allowed to appear?

8th February 2010, 01:39 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: Allahbad Bank PO Exam: not able to generate application printout and url is not opening

yes dear i have also tried it and i am facing the same problem so i have asked the explanation from the bank officials and they have asssured that there was some technical istake in it and they have told that the problem will be rectified soon hope you must have completed the challan procedure.. all the best and dont woorry it is going to be fixed soon...
8th February 2010, 09:46 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Allahbad Bank PO Exam: not able to generate application printout and url is not opening

may be because the server is down try with some other location and see if u r typing the correct url www.allahabadbank.in
10th February 2010, 05:40 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

try again later, because sometimes the server are busy or some change in site. thats why the site not open, try again.
3rd March 2010, 04:24 PM
THAMMA RAJA SEKHAR REDDY

Question one

it is nothing but of opening the Recruitment Application of about the non up gradation of the ADOBE premier of it .I to faced the same problem because of it
7th June 2010, 02:37 PM
BALWINDER SINGH

dear friend........
the same problem is with me so be calm and try again later .......it is due to some of the technical problems..........
13th July 2010, 03:26 AM
Shagun Makin

dear friend,

yes its not opening please try again later, because the server might be overloaded or might be some construction must be going on the site.
13th July 2010, 08:32 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Yes off corses you will be allowed ,if there is problem in the bank URL then ,,not only you are the sufferer ,there are lots of students like you are sufferer,

So contact to the authority ,they will guide you to the next steps.Keep hope you will certainly give the exam.
All the best.
24th July 2010, 12:34 AM
Senior Member+++

do not worry at all
it may be due to some server problem
you may be facing such problem for some time
but try again soon that will help you
23rd January 2011, 12:27 AM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
It may be due to your server and technical problems.
Thanks.
6th April 2011, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

I can't find exam Venue in the call letter ..can some body please help.can't able to save it in pdf either.
5th May 2011, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

actually i wrote allahabad po exam which was conducted on 17-04-2011 in that i put wrong code for category actually it is 13 for general but i put 14 is it cause any problem this 14 is for physically challenged candidates but iam normal
28th June 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

listofallahbadbank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?