19th July 2016, 08:14 PM
ajitpatil4894

Is it mandatory to carry application printout in Interview of SBI PO recruitment?

Sir,
I have applied in SBI PO recruitment post and got selected in Prelims. But I forgot to take print out of the application form. And last date of reprint is also over. So I am worried because of that. Is it mandatory to have application print while going to interview?

20th July 2016, 03:57 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it mandatory to carry application printout in Interview of SBI PO recruitment?

Yes, it is mandatory to carry print out of your application otherwise you will be disqualified. You must carry Photo id proof, Address proof, mark sheet etc in original as well as photocopies. Also required to carry original admit card with all other stuffs which bank has asked you to carry. bank may open the site again to take the print out of application but can not say exactly.
17th July 2017, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it mandatory to carry application printout in Interview of SBI PO recruitment?

I lost my SBI PO application form and I got selected for interview. Is it necessary for the interview process??
3rd September 2017, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Its not written anywhere in interview admit card to bring application print nor in the check list of biodata form, if it is mandatory they should have reactivated it before interview but they didn't, I advise you to not to worry best of luck for interview.
28th July 2019, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have applied for upssc junior assistant and I forgot to take the printout of the application. Is it mandatory in final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?