10th February 2016, 10:07 AM
Roma Nandwani

Is it advisable to do M.Phil (Hindi) from Himachal Pradesh University?

Namaskar,
I have passed MA (Hindi) with 52% marks from Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla, I am Delhi based, I want to do M.Phil (Hindi) again from Himachal Pradesh University.

Kindly advice me at an earliest.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Phil(hindi) in Delhi after passing M.A(Hindi) with 56.8% marks from Himachal Pradesh University
  2. Eligibility to apply in STET for a M.Phil pursuing candidate of Himachal Pradesh University and completed B.Ed from KUK?
  3. Am I eligible to write Himachal pradesh, CPMT? My father is army man and posted at Himachal Pradesh
  4. How to do M.Phil in Hindi after doing M.A in Hindi with 60%
  5. Guidance to pursue M.Ed through Himachal Pradesh University being a candidate having done B.Ed from Kashmir University?
  6. List of top 30 central universities in which EE students can join?
  7. How may I appear in B.Ed from HP university (Himachal Pradesh)?
  8. How to do M.Phil from IGNOU after completing M.A from Hindi in HP?
  9. Which universities are recognized by UGC in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is there MA course available in philosophy in Himachal pavailable in philosphy in Himachal Pradesh university, Shimla?
  11. Is there any university in Himachal Pradesh offering B.P.Ed course
  12. How to join CBI after graduating B.A from Himachal Pradesh University
  13. What is last date to fill the online form of B.Ed in Himachal Pradesh University?
  14. Any chance in MBBS in Himachal Pradesh? I have scored 317 marks in NEET
  15. Date of B.Ed entrance exam of this year?
  16. List of universities which offer PhD in Microbiology in Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Delhi and Uttarakhand?
  17. How may I get information regarding course duration, last date of form submission, fee structure and contact details for B.Ed course from Himachal Pradesh University?
  18. Date of advertisement for the faculty post in Central University Himachal Pradesh?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?