30th November 2011, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Is there MA course available in philosophy in Himachal pavailable in philosphy in Himachal Pradesh university, Shimla?

is there m a available in philosphy in himachal pradesh university shimla
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Is it advisable to do M.Phil (Hindi) from Himachal Pradesh University? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to write Himachal pradesh, CPMT? My father is army man and posted at Himachal Pradesh
  3. List of universities which offer PhD in Microbiology in Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Delhi and Uttarakhand?
  4. How may I get admission in Ph.d in Canada or US? I've completed my M.Com from Himachal Pradesh
  5. Which universities are recognized by UGC in India?
  6. How to do M.Phil(hindi) in Delhi after passing M.A(Hindi) with 56.8% marks from Himachal Pradesh University
  7. Any chance in MBBS in Himachal Pradesh? I have scored 317 marks in NEET
  8. How may I appear in B.Ed from HP university (Himachal Pradesh)?
  9. Guidance to pursue M.Ed through Himachal Pradesh University being a candidate having done B.Ed from Kashmir University?
  10. List of institutes along with their admission procedure and fee structure for 11th in Himachal Pradesh and Chandigarh?
  11. When the application form of LEET will be distributed? Examination date of LEET in Himachal Pradesh?
  12. Which is the right line in the field of Master in Business Economics and PGDCA? Is there any scope in Shimla(Himachal Pradhesh)?
  13. List of colleges in Himachal Pradesh for MBBS/BDS -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I do B.Ed after degree in B.Com?
  15. What's the last date of forms submission and date of examination for LEET exam which will be held in Himachal Pradesh?
  16. Is there any university in Himachal Pradesh offering B.P.Ed course
  17. What's the last date of form submission and exam center(In Himachal Pradesh) for LEET exam?
  18. Pharma companies offering industrial training for B Pharmacy III year students?
9th January 2018, 08:16 PM
sairamvtu

Default Re: Is there MA course available in philosophy in Himachal pavailable in philosphy in Himachal Pradesh university, Shimla?

Yes, Himachal University is offering philosophy courses. The candidate must have at least 55% marks in the subject concerned. And also must secure 50% in Entrance test to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?