21st April 2020, 03:07 AM
Unregistered

Is it advisable to go for Diploma after 10th instead of doing 11th and 12th?

I am interested in Diploma after 10th. I have 94% in 10th but some people advice me to take Science as they have great scope in future other hand engineers have not job in future. I studied 10th from State Board. So what I do now? Please tell me. As soon as possible.

23rd April 2020, 05:18 PM
huzaifaantuley

Default Re: Is it advisable to go for Diploma after 10th instead of doing 11th and 12th?

If you complete 11th and 12th with Science background, you can get a better idea about which field you can opt in Engineering Degree. However if you are confined about your field as per your interest then you can go for Diploma.
25th April 2020, 01:09 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it advisable to go for Diploma after 10th instead of doing 11th and 12th?

---It is good to fake diploma after completion of 10th standard but their is much more option available after completion of 11th or 12th with regular board.

---As you mentioning that you are intrested to Science stream but also heard that engineering is not a bright future ahead so the good option is Pharmacy.

--Select Pharmacy course which is truly depend on Science stream and having much more option. of jobs are compare to engineering.

--All you have to do is to complete your 11th or 12th with PCM or PCB as a main stream with minimum of 50-60%Mark's in a recognized board
26th April 2020, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

I have done diploma in cse with 68% and with 10th with 7.2 cgpa ..bt know i want to chnge my feild i want to BAchelors in arts in english .is it possible for me..and if its possible please tell my about the respected colleges those who offered BA for diploma students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?