3rd April 2016, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Is it safe for girls to be a pilot? Which course need to be completed to become an pilot?

What is the courses to be pilot . Is it save for girls. One can do this course after 2nd puc with p cmb.? Can you please suggest me the right information on the same? Please provide me the details which would help me to take the next steps.

Thanks!

26th April 2020, 09:23 AM
huzaifaantuley

Default Re: Is it safe for girls to be a pilot? Which course need to be completed to become an pilot?

Yes it is safe for girls to become a Pilot. You need to clear 10+2 with Science background with minimum 50% marks in PCM and clear Cass II medical exam approved by DGCA approved Doctor. Then you need to take admission in a Flying School for completing your CPL (Commercial Pilot License) course. The cost of CPL depends on the institute you join. After completing CPL you need to go for type Rating. In Type Rating you are certified to fly certain type of aircraft in your Pilot Career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?