18th February 2011, 05:02 PM
abanand53

Is it advisable to join Kota for IIT JEE preparation? Which coaching institute is better between Vibrant or Bansal?

is it better to go kota for iit preparation? if then which cooching institute is better vibrant or bansal

8th June 2011, 04:21 PM
ajinkyachowdhury

Default Re: Is it advisable to join Kota for IIT JEE preparation? Which coaching institute is better between Vibrant or Bansal?

If you wish to prepare for IITJEE you will need professional help unless you are a very brilliant student.
About the Coaching Centre
If you are in a metro city or a big town coaching facilities will be avialable in that place so it is not necessary to shift place to Kota.
If facilities in your home town are not available or not upto the mark you can think of shifting to Kota but there you need to be dedicated and focussed on your studies, also there you need to stay in hostel or paying guest accomodation.
Choice of Coaching
Bansal and Vibrant both are comparable. A factor in the preparations is hard work, concentration and commitment. If you have these then choice of coaching will have little impact as far as results are concerned.
8th June 2011, 09:41 PM
tiwari ayush

Default Re: Is it advisable to join Kota for IIT JEE preparation? Which coaching institute is better between Vibrant or Bansal?

yes it is advisable to join kota for iitjee prepration if you really have the zeal to get in to iit, they have been giving the best results for many years and have best teachers so far
acc. to me bansal is better.
19th June 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

i stay in kolkata and have been selected for bansal classes for iit preparation for 2012. i m taking a drop of one year after class 12 for iit preparation..
i wish to know, whether i should stay in kolkata and take a copachng here or go to kota..plz advice..thanks in advance
24th July 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

I m studying at fiitjee punjabi bagh centre in delhi. I m facing difficulties to cope up with school and coaching. I just need to ask if do the packages and study material of fiitjee without any extra book, will i be able to crack iit.
30th July 2011, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Vibrant is the best if one is in a good batch..
6th August 2011, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

I Think Bansal is the best coaching institute in kota.
3rd September 2011, 11:43 PM
kameshsriram

hi friend,

yes, from kota more number of students are getting into iit-jee .

so, you can prefer kota as your coaching center .

both vibrant and bansal are good institutes for preparing students to natioanal

level entrance exams like iit-jee and aieee.

i prefer bansal is better than vibrant in giving coaching for exams like iit-jee

all the best
4th September 2011, 10:58 AM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

Both these institutes are good and showing excellence in the exam every year

both have

1. good faculty
2. proper functioning
3. good lesson notes
4. mock testpapers

so decide the coaching center near to you and do the best
18th November 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

i am confused which one is better bansal or vibrant
30th November 2011, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

i presently stay in mumbai, taking coaching from RAOIIT. If i wish to come to kota for coaching after completing one year here,which classes wld b best ? is it good to stay in a hostel or rent house ? what r d deadlines fr admission ?
19th December 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

I stay interior place paschim medinipur in west bengal and study in bengali medium can i join iitjee bansal kota and appx.fees
28th December 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir'
my son is moving in class 10'th CBSE board at Gola Gokaran Nath(It is situated betbeen Lucknow&Bareilly City) in Distt. Kheri UP.He want to join Vibrant academy Kota for IIT JEE preparation.Please advise me what I do? Through e-mail or Phonic contract.
My e mail adress Is [email protected]
My cell.No 8004512351
Thank you.
sangam babu gupta
Gola Gokaran Nath
28th December 2011, 07:46 PM
jeo-rocks

both coaching are very good but if you want to be go in kota then it is also very helpful for your preparation.and most of students goes to kota for better preparation of IIT.
IIT is one of the most prominent exam for b.tech and most of the students participates for this exam, its craze around every where.
both bansal and vibrant for your preparation are very good because both have -good faculty, proper functioning, good lesson notes, mock test papers.
as your wish you can go for any coaching

thanks
15th February 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

i m reading in class x and i will give entrance exam of vibrant academy ,kota ....can u suggest sample questions to get selected in the entrance exam?
thank you!
15th February 2012, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

i m aayushi and reading in class 10 and i will give entrance exam of vibrant ...can u suggest some sample questions to get selected in entrance exam?
thank you!
my email address is [email protected]
15th February 2012, 04:28 PM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

If you wish to prepare for IITJEE you will need professional help unless you are a very brilliant student.

About the Coaching Centre
If you are in a metro city or a big town coaching facilities will be avialable in that place so it is not necessary to shift place to Kota.
15th February 2012, 06:07 PM
bunty00

Hy,
if you really serious about it i will suggest you to go to kota and take admission in vibrant or allen as most of the faculty of bansal left last years.Just you need to give extra effort when you are in 12th as you have to handled pressure of both +2 board and competition.
15th February 2012, 07:44 PM
pragati kashyap

Exclamation Re: Is it advisable to join Kota for IIT JEE preparation? Which coaching institute is better between Vibrant or Bansal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abanand53 View Post
is it better to go kota for iit preparation? if then which cooching institute is better vibrant or bansal
From my side if you are exceptionally good in studies and have that IITian brain then you can sure go for IITJEE preparations.But first of all invade your self and find what you are and what you can do.Then next step is to choose best coaching institute so among vibrant and bansal ,vibrant is best one as bansal has become old and is being commercial.And as per current results vibrant has performed very well and will fluorish in coming future.
9th April 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Is it advisable to join Kota for IIT JEE preparation?

I stay interior place bareily,UP and study in english medium can i join iitjee bansal kota and appx.fees

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/advisable-join-kota-iit-jee-preparation-coaching-institute-better-between-vibrant-bansal-88393.html#ixzz0MUtCjgDI
16th April 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m aayushi and reading in class 10 and i will give entrance exam of vibrant ...can u suggest some sample questions to get selected in entrance exam?
thank you!
my email address is [email protected]
there is a raoiit, which is better than these, with less strength & more personnel care.
21st April 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

i am selected in resonance but no batch no intimated by them, and also selected in vibrant in batch p1 as intimated by them, now pls. advice which will be best option for me for 11th.
21st April 2012, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

heyy.... frnds will u help me to choose which coaching intitute is bestest in kota nwadays........? please give ur opinion btwn vibrant nd bansal only , also quickly coz i hve to submit a DD before 27 april
12th June 2012, 04:51 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Is it advisable to join Kota for IIT JEE preparation? Which coaching institute is better between Vibrant or Bansal?

Dear student,

Yes, it is fully advisable to join Kota for IIT-JEE preparation.
Kota is the only place where a student can get guaranty of IIT-JEE selection.
It is a hub of IIT-JEE coachings. Many reputed good coachings exist there which give numerous selections in IIT-JEE every year.

Almost all coachings are good but I would recommend you to choose coaching according to their percentage of selections in a specific year.

However, Bansal and Vibrant are both good coachings.
But FIIT-JEE is better those above listed.

Top 3 positions of IIT-JEE 2012 were acquired by FIIT-JEE students. So, I think FIIT-JEE is best among all.

Best of Luck....
14th June 2012, 10:04 PM
tl.com

Hi Dear student,

Yes, it is fully advisable to join Kota for IIT-JEE preparation.
Kota is the only place where a student can get guaranty of IIT-JEE selection.
It is a hub of IIT-JEE coachings. Many reputed good coachings exist there which give numerous selections in IIT-JEE every year.

Almost all coachings are good but I would recommend you to choose coaching according to their percentage of selections in a specific year.

However, Bansal and Vibrant are both good coachings.
But FIIT-JEE is better those above listed.

[B][U][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Top 3 positions of IIT-JEE 2012 were acquired by FIIT-JEE students. So, I think FIIT-JEE is best among all.

thanks
8th May 2013, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me the institute which has less no. of students in its class or 'iit study circle' (A Shriram Group Inovative)
Delhi good for iit - jee preparation?
26th February 2014, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am taking class 12 exam from ISC board.Can u please tell me which coaching to join(in kota) in the year 2014 so that I may prepare myself for IIT JEE 2015
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?