29th October 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Is Aeronautical Engineering the best course to get a good job?

is aeronotical engeneeing best for a good carrear and job

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  2. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I apply for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering? Can I get Job before completion of my course?
  4. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2? -- [New]
  5. What kind of job opportunities I will get after completing Aeronautical engineering?
  6. How to get airport job after completing aeronautical engineering
  7. Is Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering College good for getting a government job?
  8. Scope of Aeronautical Engineering all over the word?
  9. Where can I search for Job Vacancies being a candidate having completed Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  11. Can I get a great job after joining Aeronautical Engineering? If I have Myopia then am I eligible?
  12. In which companies can I get a job after completing Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the salary offered to Aeronautical Engineers?
  13. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  14. Job opportunities for Aeronautical Engineer? Where to apply and requirements for job?
  15. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  16. Are there any job opening for Aeronautical degree studetns?
  17. Will I get a good job after Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering?
14th December 2011, 03:33 PM
pradosh998
Member+

Default Re: Is Aeronautical Engineering the best course to get a good job?

Hello sir,

Aeronautical engineering is definitely one of the best career option in the engineering field. An aeronautical engineer is involved in the entire process of designing and developement of aircraft, spacecraft, satelites etc.
An aernautical engineer is employed in the Airlines, Flying clubs, aircraft manufacturing industries of both private and government bodies.
The opportunities in this field is ever growing and so is the rewards.

In Chennai, aeronautical engineering is offered by Indian Institute of Technology (www.iitm.ac.in)
Please visit the website for informations related to admission process, fee structure etc.
Or go through following link for info about upcoming AFCAT exam.
http://afterbtech.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?