29th July 2012, 07:47 PM
suhas patha

Are there any job opening for Aeronautical degree studetns?

sir,
i suhas patha doing b.tech aeronautical engineering persuing my 3rd year.Now a days in india i heard there is no job openings for aeronautical degree after this do i need to do any masters degree to get job

Related Questions:
  1. What government job can be done after Aeronautical engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Aeronautics or Avionics after completing B.Tech in ETC with 73%? List of the best colleges?
  3. Information about opening and closing ranks of NIT's offering Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. How can I apply for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering? Can I get Job before completion of my course?
  5. In which companies can I get a job after completing Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the salary offered to Aeronautical Engineers?
  6. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  7. What are the opening and closing ranks for colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering through AIEEE?
  8. Any job vacancies in Aeronautical Field?
  9. What are the job opportunities in Aeronautical Companies after studying Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. After B.Tech Aeronautical is it a good choice to go for a job? Should I take M.Tech degree after completing B.Tech?
  11. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which are the jobs offered for Aeronautical Engineers? I am pursuing B.Tech final year Aeronautical
  13. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering? How many subjects to pass to gain Aeronautical Engineering Degree?
  14. Job opportunities for Aeronautical Engineer? Where to apply and requirements for job? -- [New]
  15. What are the job opportunities in India if I am a final year B.E Aeronautical Student
  16. How to study for Aeronautics or Pilot?
  17. Why do Aeronautical Engineers not have much Job Opportunities as Mechanical Engineers?
  18. Information about Aeronautical Engineering Course? Am I eligible for it after completing BSc(MPCS) course?
30th June 2017, 11:00 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there any job opening for Aeronautical degree studetns?

B.Tech. Aeronautical Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Aeronautical Engineering is an undergraduate Aerospace engineering course. The duration of this course is four years.

For this course candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board. In reputed govt college the admission of candidate will be on the basis of entrance examination like Joint Entrance Examinations.

After completing this course you can apply for jobs in following employment area are given below.

=> Wind Turbine Blade Design Companies

=> Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering

=> Aeronautical Engineering company

=> Colleges & Universities

=> Aircraft Design Companies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?