11th June 2011, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Which are the Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Mumbai or Chennai? Entrance exams to be answered?

i wan to do aeronautical engineering from a good college in india..
it wud b gud if i get admission in a college wich is in mumbai or chennai..so pls suggest me some good colleges along wid their entrance exams..i hav completed my 12th frm maharashtra board wich 74%

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course? List of colleges in Chennai, Pune and Bangalore?
  2. Which are the good colleges in India and Abroad for Aeronautical Engineering? Which entrance exams to prepare to get Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  4. List of entrance exams to get admission in best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  5. Colleges in Mumbai for MBA in Shipping and Port Management and their Entrance Exams
  6. Chances of B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering after polytechnic in Mechanical engineering?
  7. List of Top 10 Aeronautical engineering colleges in Chennai? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  8. How to join Aryonatic after finishing 10th?
  9. Minimum marks required in 10th and 12th class of CBSE Board to join Aeronautical Engineering? List of colleges offering this course in Chennai? Will there be any Coaching centers available for the Entrance Exam in and around Chennai?
  10. Best engineering colleges in South India? Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering College without answering any entrance exam?
  11. University or Colleges providing MCA with 2 years or less duration in South Mumbai? -- [New]
  12. List of top 10 engineering colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering course in Chennai/Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course to 10th student in India?
  14. List colleges for studying Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Mumbai?
  15. Exams to be written by intermediate student to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering? Names of the colleges in AP for Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Best colleges for BBA and which are the entrance exams to be answered?
  17. How to make my career in Aeronautics after completing ITI in electrical?
  18. Is it beneficial to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in Chennai and Bangalore?
19th September 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Mumbai or Chennai? Entrance exams to be answered?

Hello sir , i studied Aeronautical Engg. in Anna University in Tamil Nadu . But i didn't finish that , i discontinued my courses in 5th semester now i want to continue in mumbai college and i have arrears also . IF it's possible contact me 9167582391
30th September 2011, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Mumbai or Chennai? Entrance exams to be answered?

please give me the information about entrance exams for aeronautical engineering
24th January 2012, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

can u name sum aeronautical collleges in mumbai
31st January 2012, 12:00 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

you have a lot of engineeirng entrance exam :
IIT JEE
AIEEE
WBJEE
KERALA CEE
VITEEE
SRMEEE
12th February 2012, 10:11 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i wan to do aeronautical engineering from a good college in india..
it wud b gud if i get admission in a college wich is in mumbai or chennai..so pls suggest me some good colleges along wid their entrance exams..i hav completed my 12th frm maharashtra board wich 74%
HI,
For Admission in top aeronautical engineering college you have to qualify the exam like:-
> A.I.E.E.E
> I.I.T-J.E.E
> I.S.A.T
etc

TOP AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING COLLEGE:-

Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, Mumbai
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai
Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology,
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering

GOOD LUCK!
1st March 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

I am complete my deploma then i can take the admission of aeronautical engg.(diploma in computer technology)
11th March 2012, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

i am pharmasist but i have interest in aeronotical engineer .i am passed12 with pcm
19th March 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of science and i want to become an astronaut which are the best colleges of aeronautical engineering in mumbai plz suggest me
26th March 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

My son studying 10th standard in state board and exam will appear for 2012. He will take for 1 and 2 math,physics, chemistry with computer science. how to prepare for A.I.E.E.E I.I.T-J.E.E I.S.A.T , This stage will prepare for these exam.
17th April 2012, 01:36 PM
manojahire

Which is good for bright future aeronautical engg or aerospace engg..?? I'm bit confused.pls help me out..??
28th June 2012, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

which are the best aeronautical engineering collage in mumbai?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?