3rd January 2011, 08:02 PM
mestryanup

Colleges in Mumbai for MBA in Shipping and Port Management and their Entrance Exams

I am a BSc physics graduate wanting to do mba in shipping and port management. Which are the colleges available in mumbai offering this course?
Also give me the details about the entrance exams which have to be answered.

Related Questions:
10th January 2011, 02:26 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Default Re: Colleges in Mumbai for MBA in Shipping and Port Management and their Entrance Exams

hi friend,
bset institute for doing mba in shiping and port managment is Academy of Maritime Education and Training, Chennai
An extension centre of Birla Institute of Technology (BIT), Ranch. i am giving you the official site -http://www.ametindia.com/
but if you want to know more colleges information then please click here-
www.spjimr.org/
11th February 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges in Mumbai for MBA in Shipping and Port Management and their Entrance Exams

i want to do MBA in shipping kindly mail me
22nd February 2011, 02:05 PM
priya2242

Location: QR.NO-2RB-6/2,KALPANA FLAT,BHUBANESWAR-751014,ORISSA

Colleges in Mumbai for MBA in Shipping and Port Management and their Entrance Exams
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

institute for mba in shiping and port managment
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) Academy of Maritime Education and Training, Chennai

2) Birla Institute of Technology (BIT), Ranch.

for details log on to www.ametuniv.ac.in

or
www.spjimr.org

or

www.upes.ac.in
11th March 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

give me college list which not take entrance exam for,shipping and port manegment
5th April 2011, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

tell me about which colleges are offering shipping and port management-
12th May 2011, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

does shipping management mba colleges give admission through mah cet...maharashtra cet for mba..????
14th June 2011, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

please let me know the name of shipping and port management institutes in mumbai
7th April 2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Colleges providing MBA course in shipping and port management
20th June 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

please let me know any college offering ship management n logistics in mumbai???
23rd June 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

i have complete my b.com degree and want to do shipping and port management
4th July 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

I wanted to do Shipping or Logistics coures in mumbai please guide me or send me list of colleges who offers the MBA or courers in Logistics, mail me on [email protected]
19th August 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

hi ,i was the sailor sailed as a NWKO (2nd officer NCV) ,education 12th science, i dont want to do the sailing want to do the further studies so can i do the any management course in shipping in India,Plz send me the details on my mail id [email protected]
10th January 2013, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

hi,i have done b.com and i looking for to do shipping management please suggest me which the best collage for these course...
17th January 2013, 08:43 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

1.Birla Institute of Technology

2.Academy of Maritime Education and Training

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
31st January 2014, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

im rishi mehta presantly sailing in 2nd eng.ihave good management skills bt i wanna settle on land jobs so i wanna do MBA in shipping management from a good institute where i ll get a excilent job in abroad after completing my mba ,so plz could u suggest me good colleges or institutes name in india.
plz reply me on me on my personal id- [email protected]
thanks
20th September 2016, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

I want to do MBA in port and shipping.I have a graduating in b.com .how can I get a better college
1st March 2017, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

I cleared CMAT and i want to do MBA in shipping and logistic management, i have done B.SC in hospitality management.can you please suggest me a better college for this or any other field after B.SC.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?