14th November 2015, 11:56 AM
Ganesh V Hire

Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?

1st question- Sir I am student in 11th std could I take admission for aeronautical engineering college without giving entrance exam

2nd question-which of the entrance exam compulsory for aeronautical engendering

3rd question-Which % aquir for aeronautical engineering in Hsc examination

4th question- List of the government aeronautical engineering college in Maharashtra

5th question- Is JEE, AIEEE entrance exam compulsory for aeronautical engineering. and Which of the Mark's aquir for aeronautical engineering

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join computer's after completing 12th commerce?
  2. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Sc in IT? Required percentage in UG to apply for this course? Which Entrance Exam to appear for this?
  3. List of entrance exams to get admission in best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  4. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  6. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  7. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  8. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. How to join Aryonatic after finishing 10th?
  10. List of government colleges for diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure?
  11. Best engineering colleges in South India? Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering College without answering any entrance exam?
  12. Which are the good colleges in India and Abroad for Aeronautical Engineering? Which entrance exams to prepare to get Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. How to be an astronaut after passing 12th PCM?
  15. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  16. Percentage required to do Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 55% in 12th? What is their fee structure?
  17. What are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical engineering? Is there an entrance exam?
  18. How to prepare for the entrance exams of engineering so as to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering?
14th November 2015, 09:34 PM
ant man

Default Re: Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?

Yes you can do B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering course after completing HSC. The entrance exam is compulsory for getting admission in B.Tech.

The entrance exam you must write will basically depend on what college you are applying for. E.g. IIT-JEE exam is compulsory for getting admission in IITs, AIEEE is compulsory for NITs, state universities conduct separate exam.

The basic eligibility for B.Tech Aeronautical engineering :
1. You must have completed 12th from a recognised board.
2. In 12th you must have taken maths, physics and chemistry subjects.
3. In 12th you must get at least 60% marks for taking admission in top colleges , other wise 50% marks in eligible.
4. Your age must be 17 - 25 years.
5. Even diploma in engineering candidates can apply.

There are very less colleges in India which offer Aeronautical engineering course, so you must work hard.

The B.Tech Aeronautical engineering colleges in India are :
1. Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
2. Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
3. Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
4. Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
5. IIST , Thiruvanatapuram
6. Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
7. Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology, Chennai :
8. Nehru College of Aeronautical and Applied Sciences, Coimbatore
9. School of Aviation Science and Technology, Delhi
10. Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
11. Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Patna
16th November 2015, 12:21 AM
Mohit.Bansal

Default Re: Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?

You can do B.Tech only after intermediate.

In Intermediate you must have subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

You have to write JEE exam for taking admission in reputed Engineering college for Aeronautical Engineering.

You must have to get minimum 60% Marks in intermediate.

List of Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering-

>> IIT(Indian Institute of Technology)

>> IIST

>> Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Bihar

>> Punjab Engineering College

>> Hindustan Institute of Engineering and Technology, Chennai

>> School of Aviation Science and Technology

>> Nehru College of Aeronautics and Applied Science, Coimbatore
7th October 2020, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

is any entrance needed to get admission in aeronautical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?