13th August 2018, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

After 10th can I join Aeronautical Engineering without completing 12th?

After completion of 10th can I join graduate course in Aeronautical Engineering without completing 12th? Or, 12th is mandatory for Aeronautical courses? Please advise.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join into aeronautical engineering after completing 10th or SSC
  2. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  4. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  5. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  6. How to become an Aeronautical engineering after 10th? Admission procedure, duration and salary?
  7. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  9. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after SSC and which college to go for?
  10. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  11. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Join to aeronautical engineering after diploma in ECE?
  13. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. What is the procedure and admission criteria for Aeronautical Engineering after 12th?
  15. Which course to join after completion of Higher Secondary to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Which is the best way to do Aeronautical engineering? Should I go for +2 or Diploma?
  18. Minimum marks required in 10th and 12th to get admission into Aeronautical Engineering?
14th August 2018, 06:12 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After 10th can I join Aeronautical Engineering without completing 12th?

No, you are not eligible to get admission in bachelor degree in aeronautical course without completion of 12th or equivalent.

You have to complete your 12th in PCM or diploma in aeronautical engineering to get admission in aeronautical engineering course.

B.Tech or B.E in Aeronautical engineering is four year course from a recognised institute.
14th August 2018, 07:33 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After 10th can I join Aeronautical Engineering without completing 12th?

The eligibility to get admission in any bachelor degree course is that candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent from a recognised board or institute.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in bachelor course without pursuing 12th or equivalent course.

No, it is not mandatory to have 12th qualification even candidates can get admission in course after diploma.
15th August 2018, 08:21 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to get admission in bachelor degree in aeronautical course is that :-

Candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or it's equivalent.

The minimum required aggregate to appear in entrance examination varies with examination.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in the course without pursuing 12th or equivalent. Candidates are not eligible to get admission without higher secondary or equivalent qualification.
15th August 2018, 09:33 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Senior secondary board examination is mandatory for any stream of engineering. To apply for admission in engineering, you need to have done 12th from a recognized board to apply for various engineering entrance exams.

Physics, mathematics and chemistry subjects are necessary in 12th. You can apply for JEE examination for admission in top colleges of Aeronautical engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?