4th September 2013, 04:36 PM
murali14312

Can I join into aeronautical engineering after completing 10th or SSC

hi friends,
can i join into aeronautical engineering after completion of 10th or SSC?
if not suggest me different ways to join in aeronautical engineering and its eligibility criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  2. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  3. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Is it possible to do Aeronautical Engineering after the completion of 10th?
  6. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing 10th and ITI?
  8. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I join Aeronautical engineering from 2nd year after completing 2 years of B.E Biotechnology -- [New]
  10. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing 10th?
  11. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  12. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  13. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  14. Is Aeronautical branch available in NERIST? After completing 10th I wish to do aeronautical course
  15. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering
  16. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. How to take admission in Aeronautical engineering after completing 10th?
  18. How can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after pursuing SSC?
30th October 2014, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join into aeronautical engineering after completing 10th or SSC

After 10th to achieve aeronotical engenier what I want to study and what course I have to taken plz give me some suggestions plzzzzzz
22nd June 2015, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join into aeronautical engineering after completing 10th or SSC

can i join aeronautical engineering after passing 10th std
13th June 2016, 02:12 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to join into aeronautical engineering after completing 10th or SSC

The name of best college for you as given below::::::::::::::>>>>>>>
  1. Visvesvaraya Technological University
  2. Acharya Polytechnic
  3. Hindustan Electronic Academy
  4. Indian Institute Of Aircraft Engineering
  5. International Council for Management Studies
  6. Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology
  7. Aeronautical Training Institute
  8. Institute Of Aeronautical Engineering
18th June 2016, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

How many minimum marks are required in JEE main to join aeronautical engineering?
28th June 2016, 01:07 PM
Ronie0309

You cannot join engineering directly after 10th standard but you have to opt the route that will take you there.
You must take Science as your stream in 11th grade and Maths must be a subject definitely.
Then after 12th you can give engineering entrance exams through which on the basis of merit you may get a seat in your choice of college where you may opt for your choice of stream.
You can also opt to go for a diploma after 10th grade in whichever stream you would like to pursue engineering in.Then after 3 years of this course you can on the basis of your merit get an admission in any engineering college of your choice.
31st July 2019, 07:19 PM
harmanpreetbatth

Hello,
After 10th or SSC, you cannot directly apply for graduation in Aeronautical Engineering. However, you can pursue diploma after 10th or SSC in Aeronautical Engineering.
Thankyou
30th June 2023, 08:44 PM
nikhilprecision1
Banned

No, you cannot directly join Aeronautical Engineering after completing 10th or SSC (Secondary School Certificate).

Aeronautical Engineering is a specialized field that requires a strong foundation in science, mathematics, and engineering principles. To pursue a career in Aeronautical Engineering, you need to complete your higher secondary education (10+2) with a science stream.

The educational pathway to become an Aeronautical Engineer is as follows:

Complete 10+2 (Higher Secondary Education): You need to complete your higher secondary education with a science stream, with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as core subjects. It is important to achieve a good academic record in these subjects.

Entrance Exams: After completing your 10+2 education, you need to appear for entrance exams conducted by various engineering institutes and universities. In India, popular entrance exams for Aeronautical Engineering include JEE Main (Joint Entrance Examination) and other state-level or institute-specific entrance exams.

Bachelor's Degree (B.Tech/B.E.): After clearing the entrance exams, you can pursue a Bachelor's degree in Aeronautical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering. These programs typically have a duration of four years and cover subjects such as aerodynamics, aircraft design, flight mechanics, propulsion, and avionics.

Specialization and Higher Studies: Upon completing your Bachelor's degree, you can choose to specialize in specific areas of Aeronautical Engineering through postgraduate programs such as M.Tech/M.E. in Aeronautical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering. These programs provide advanced knowledge and research opportunities in specialized areas of the field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?