24th July 2014, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

How to join Aeronautical Engineering in diploma after 10th class?

who should i join aeromatical engineering in diploma after 10 class please tell me soon i am already late now please

Related Questions:
  1. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  3. How to get admission for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 10th Class?
  4. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering diploma after passing 10th with 66%?
  6. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma computer technology 3 years course?
  7. How to join Aeronautical Diploma after completion of 10th class?
  8. After completion of 10th class can I join Aeronautical Diploma?
  9. Can I join into aeronautical engineering after completing 10th or SSC
  10. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  11. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  12. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  13. Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  14. Can I do a diploma after 10th for Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job?
  16. Is this possible to do Diploma in Chemical Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering later after completion of 10th class?
  17. Can I do diploma in aeronautical engineering after passing 10th class? What is the criteria?
  18. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
16th June 2015, 02:14 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join Aeronautical Engineering in diploma after 10th class?

To get the admission in aeronautical engineering after 10th for this you have to qualify the lateral entry entrance test (LEET) which is conducted on the 10th basis.

After qualifying the entrance you have to go for the online counselling and fill your choices for institutes and streams that you want to choose and after allotting any seat in any collage you can get the admission in the collage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?