2nd July 2021, 06:12 PM
shubhamnyasi786

Eligibility criteria for AFCAT flying branch

I am about to complete my graduation(BCA) and i have scored 42 marks in my 12th(PCM) but now i want to apply for AFCAT but my marks in 12th does not meet the eligibility criteria what can i do now to be eligible for AFCAT flying branch how can i increase my marks in 12th ( i know about CDSE)

4th July 2021, 04:57 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for AFCAT flying branch

Eligibility criteria for AFCAT flying branch:-

Eligibility criteria:-

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a organised University are eligible for flying branch but your 10th standard subject must be mathematics and physics.

Candidates age should be between 19 to 23 years .

The examination is conducted in two stages as the written and the SSB. The candidates after qualifying in written are eligible for the SSB.
5th July 2021, 04:07 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

AFCAT tense for Air Force Common Admission Test conducted by Indian Air Force for selection of officers for its flyingor technical and ground duty branch.
5th July 2021, 04:11 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

AFCAT stands for Air Force Common Admission Test conducted by Indian Air Force for selection of officers for its flying, technical and ground duty branch.

The eligible candidates wishing to apply for flying branch, must be an unmarried Indian national having completed graduation degree with physics chemistry and mathematics with 60% marks from a recognised University with in the age of 19 to 23 years with good physical and mental fitness.
The selection is through written exam followed by personal interview along with the physical fitness and medical test.

For more information you may log on to
http://www.careerairforce.nic.in
5th July 2021, 11:07 PM
periwinkle09876

The minimum qualification required to apply for AFCAT exam is 3 years degree course in any discipline from a recognised University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
Candidates must have scored a minimum of 60% marks each in maths and physics at 10 + 2 level.
After 12th you are not eligible to apply for this examination and you have to complete your graduation to apply for this examination.

Official website
http://afcat.cdac.in
6th July 2021, 08:39 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Since, you have managed 42 marks in Mathematics paper of Class 12th, it is not possible for you to join Indian Air force Flying Branch through AFCAT (Air force Common Admission Test) for joining Flying branch through AFCAT it is mandatory to secure at least 50% marks in Mathematics and Physics paper of Class 12th.

Further, to increase your marks in Mathematics paper of Class 12th, you are required to reappear in your Class 12th Examination once again.

For complete details regarding different career options available in Indian Air force along with the eligibility criteria, you can refer to the link www.careerairforce.nic.in.
7th July 2021, 08:24 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required for AFCAT Flying Branch:

The minimum educational qualification required for AFCAT Flying Branch is given below,

Name of the Test - Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT)

>> Candidates must have completed 12th Class in 10+2 pattern with Mathematics and Physics subjects with 60% marks.

>> Also they must complete Graduation to be eligible with minimum 60% marks.

>> Hence, with the percentage mentioned above i.e., 42% in 12th Class I am sorry to say that you may not be eligible for appearing in AFCAT Flying Branch.
8th July 2021, 10:36 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for the flying branch through AFCAT recruitment is that candidate must have passed std 12th with Mathematics and Physics with minimum 60% aggregate and have passed bachelor degree.

The age limit is 20-24 years and examination is conducted in various stages for final recruitment.

So, you are not eligible to apply for the AFCAT recruitment.
9th July 2021, 09:09 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

AFCAT Eligibility Criteria for Flying Branch:-

Candidates must have scored a minimum of 60% marks each in Maths and Physics at 10+2 level and Graduation with a minimum of three years degree course in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.

To get more details about eligibility criteria candidates can visit into the official website of AFCAT flying branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?