4th June 2013, 11:14 PM
bhanu chuwan

Can I do diploma in aeronautical engineering after passing 10th class? What is the criteria?

cn i do diploma in aeronatical engineering after 10th cass? what are criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering diploma after passing 10th with 66%?
  2. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. Can I do diploma in aeronautical engineering after standard 10th? What is the eligibility criteria?
  4. How to get admission for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 10th Class?
  5. Can I do diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 10th? If I do 11th then which subjects need to be taken?
  6. Am I eligible for diploma in Aeronautical engineering after passing 10th with 53% marks from Goa?
  7. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma computer technology 3 years course?
  8. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 10th class?
  9. Admission process for diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th? -- [New]
  10. Details about the marks criteria for Aeronautical Engineering students? How to apply for the entrance exam?
  11. Can I do a diploma after 10th for Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job?
  13. Is this possible to do Diploma in Chemical Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering later after completion of 10th class?
  14. How to do diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 10th board exam? How much percentage will I need? Best colleges in Gujarat for this course?
  15. What should I opt between Mechanical Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering in Diploma if secured 70% in 10th standard?
  16. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  17. can I take diploma in Aeronautical engineering after completing 10th with 52% marks
  18. Can I get into government college of Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma 3rd year?
7th October 2015, 11:30 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do diploma in aeronautical engineering after passing 10th class? What is the criteria?

>> Yes your eligible to apply for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th standard.

>> For Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering you have to passed 10th standard or equivalent examination from recognized university.

>> You need to score good marks in Science and Mathematics

>> Also you have to obtained minimum 70% percentage of marks in 10th class.
8th October 2015, 12:14 PM
H Rimmy

Default Re: Can I do diploma in aeronautical engineering after passing 10th class? What is the criteria?

Eligibility Criteria for doing Aeronautical Engineering:-A Bachelor degree required in Aeronautical Engineering which is 4 years degree course with passing marks required minimum 50% .
Still you are not eligible for Aeronautical after passing 10th class.
You should have to complete your 12th to doing Aeronautical.If you want to go in any other stream then I would like to suggest you the Polytechnic diploma is suitable for you after passing 10th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?