10th October 2014, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

After 12th from NIOS can I get admission in good colleges? I have cleared 10th from CBSE

I have cleared my 10th from CBSE and right now I am giving my 12 from NIOS.
I want to take admission in D.U or in some good colleges in india or outside?
Can i should take admission.
Please tell me the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Is NIOS better than CBSE for me? Will I get good job or admission in DU with NIOS marks?
  2. Shall I take admission in CBSE after 10th from NIOS or continue with NIOS board? Will I get admission in good college if studied NIOS?
  3. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam?
  4. Can I face any problem while apply for job after completing B.Tech if pursuing 12th from NIOS?
  5. Admission in class 11 in ICSE or CBSE is possible after 10th from NIOS?
  6. Am I eligible for admission in D Pharmacy after clearing 12th from NIOS?
  7. How to do B.Tech in 12th from NIOS?
  8. Will I get admission in any CBSE school in class 11th after passing from NIOS class 10th?
  9. How to get admission in any CBSE school after passing 10th from NIOS
  10. Does CBSE and NIOS has the same value? Will NIOS affect me in taking admission in engineering college? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get admission for Engineering having 12th passed Certificate from NIOS having 4 years gap after 10th?
  12. Date of 12th science(CBSE) exam? Can we get admission in the college immediately after the results are announced by NIOS?
  13. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  14. Admission in CBSE school after passing 10th from NIOS?
  15. List of the colleges in Chandigarh and Ludhiana offering admission for a candidate who have secured 55% aggregate in 12th NIOS?
  16. Can I sit in UPSE exam? I've got degree of NIOS board in 12th and 10th from CBSE and B.Tech from NIT Nagaland
  17. Can NIOS student appear for JEE mains?
  18. Can I give 12th Improvement CBSE through NIOS?
26th June 2015, 12:04 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After 12th from NIOS can I get admission in good colleges? I have cleared 10th from CBSE

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling and it is the world largest board of open school and has its recognization similar to the boards like CBSE and ICSE.

Yes you are eligible for your admission in the top colleges for your further studies after completing your 12th with NIOS.

You are eligible for admission in the India's best university Delhi Universities and other top universities such as Jawahar Nehru University and Banaras Hindu University. But admission in these universities you must satisfies their eligibility criteria based on the percentage in the 12th boards and few other criteria too if required. Also in case admission in done through the admission test then you must clear the admission test for the same.
30th May 2017, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: After 12th from NIOS can I get admission in good colleges? I have cleared 10th from CBSE

I have failed in cbse plus 2 science and want to appear the nios examination of UP ssc in the next session. I want to know the difference between the cbse and sse
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?