27th November 2011, 06:48 PM
prabhjot kaur batra

After B.Com which field is better for me? In which field will I get the salary?

after bcom which field is better for me and in which field i get better salary and immediately job??

27th November 2011, 08:30 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After B.Com which field is better for me? In which field will I get the salary?

dear friend,
After completion of B.Com the best future prospective course is MBA..

So, go for the MBA entrance exams like- CAT, MAT, XAT etc..

After qualifying in any of these exam you can take admission in management school.

After completion of MBA course you can get a very good job in management field with better salary and better designation.

So, prepare for those MBA entrance exams.

All the best.
28th November 2011, 11:51 AM
neha garg 08

Smile Re: After B.Com which field is better for me? In which field will I get the salary?

Hello friend,

After B.com if you want better jobs and good salary switch to CS.
As graduation will be over it will take less time so start preparing for it and and register yourself in executive exam.

GOOD LUCK!
14th February 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After B.Com which field is better for me? In which field will I get the salary?

MBA after bba or MBA after bcom . Which job will give me more salary salary salary?
21st April 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

which course is better mba or mfin
24th April 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

how much time to take itcomputer after graduation
28th November 2012, 04:22 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

There are few options in front of you but I must add before writing down these options that better salary and immediate job depends on your academic performance. If you complete course with good marks, that increases your chance of getting a quick job.

MCA

Master of Computer Applications is most likely to offer you the best salary jobs. However there is a catch. Firstly I would recommend you to only apply if you have interest in computers. If you don't then I don't see the point of applying for the MCA course.

Secondly your academic performance should be excellent to apply for MCA. I say that because most big IT companies like Infosys, Wipro, HCL etc looks into the complete academic career of the candidate to offer job.

What this means is that your percentage in 10th, 12th, graduation and post graduation, all would play a vital role for good job. If you have managed score minimum of 60 percent marks in 10th, 12th and graduation, then only apply for the Master of Computer Applications.

Eligibility

1. A graduation degree in any stream.

2. At least 50 percent marks.

3. Must have studied Maths as one of the subjects in 12th or graduation.

MBA

Master of Business Administration is also an excellent option in front of you. You can complete MBA in one of the following stream:

Management

Finance

Economics

Healthcare

Retail Management

IT

Airport Management

Human Resources

To apply for MBA you will have to appear for entrance exam known as Common Admission Test. For that you need minimum of 50 percent marks in graduation. If you belong to SC/ST community then 45 percent marks in graduation is all that you need.

Alternatively you can appear for other entrance exams known as XAT, MAT or GMAT. You should choose MAT in case your percentage is too low to appear for any other entrance exam. There is no percentage criteria for MAT.
9th February 2013, 07:14 PM
chinook

hello friend,

After B.Com which field is better for me

1.Management
2.Economics
3.Retail Management
4.Human Resources
5.Airport Management
6.IT
7.Healthcare

thank you & all the best.................
28th June 2015, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

I have little confused about entrance exam which entrance i will give plzzzz suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?