14th August 2011, 07:11 PM
dhivyab

After B.E ECE what kind of job can I get? Should I go for higher studies? Can I do M.E or MS?

i am studying B.E third year.ece.what kind of job can i except.or shall i do higher studies.if so which is the best field.can i do m.e or ms

15th August 2011, 04:28 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: After B.E ECE what kind of job can I get? Should I go for higher studies? Can I do M.E or MS?

You can expect jobs from your core sector.Some of the companies which recruits ECE Graduates by conducting their own examination are:-
NTPC, BEL, BHEL, ISRO, DRDO, BSNL, AAI, GAIL, SAIL, HAL,.etc
For more details about Government sector companies you can follow the given site
http://www.india.gov.in/citizen/PSU.php

So, you can apply for all these companies.The notifications regarding all these companies are published in the weekly journal "Employment News" or you can even follow the website's of the above mentioned companies.There are many options available for B.E/B.tech students in the core sector but if you want to try out for a better job they you can go through M.Tech course.

Since your an ECE student hence you can take up M.Tech from streams like Power Electronics, VLSI Design and Control Systems which have more applications in core side compared to other subjects.M.tech and M.S are similar courses so it's up to your choice that whether you want to go through the GATE examination or GRE Examination.
15th August 2011, 05:36 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Default Re: After B.E ECE what kind of job can I get? Should I go for higher studies? Can I do M.E or MS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhivyab View Post
i am studying B.E third year.ece.what kind of job can i except.or shall i do higher studies.if so which is the best field.can i do m.e or ms
after ece you have the lots of options of jobs say like in BSNL,BHEL,NTPC,ONGC
and the civil services examinations like IAS and IES..................

no go for a job for at least two or three years then after go for higher studies............do m.s. from germany...........
15th August 2011, 06:47 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

After B.E ECE, you can get mainly three kind of jobs

1.govt jobs.

2.core jobs.

3.software jobs.

in the govt sector you can apply. you can apply in

1.SAIL.

2.NTPC.

3.NPCIL.

4.BHEL.

5.IES.

6.IAS.

7.RAIL.

8.ONGC.

10.IOCL.

11.ISRO.

12.DRDO.
etc.

yes. You can also do higher study like M.TECH/MS/M.BA.etc.

all the best.....
21st September 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

what related branches we can get through in ece deparment
29th September 2011, 10:57 AM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
Being a student of ECE there are several options for you.
I will like to suggest you the following options:-
1.ISRO
2.ECIL
3.NPCIL
4.BHEL
5.IES
6.IAS
7.RAIL
8.ONGC
10.IOCL
11.SAIL
12.DRDO etc.
Now the option is there also for you to go for higher studies.
If you want to go for research work or you have that kind of intentions then you should always go for higher studies.
Yes obviously you can go for M.E./M.S
________________All the best________________
15th January 2012, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs can i get after completing B.E(ECE)?? I mean whether i hav to work as a network engineer or a communication engineer??
15th January 2012, 11:07 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

Some M.Tech. subjects for E.C.E. students are given below :
These subjects are ....

1. Digital Communication,
2. Antenna,
3. Analog Communication,
4. Digital Communication,
5. Basic Electronics,
6. V.L.S.I. etc.

Besides this there are so many core companies where you will get chance like :

* L & T,
* ROLEX,
* E.R.T.E.L.,
* B.S.N.L.,
* B.H.A.B.A.,
* B.H.E.L.,
* S.A.I.L.,
* O.N.G.C. etc.

For this you have to upload your current resume some websites like :

http://www.timesjob.com
or
http://www.shine.com

good luck.
17th January 2012, 08:41 PM
GUNDA DIVYA

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhivyab View Post
Hi,

AS you are ECE candidate you can have many job oppurtunties

Through Gate you can step into ISRO

DRDO

BARC

SAIL.....etc

And also private software companies such as:

Wipro

Infosys

TCS

IBM.....etc

If you have a chance its better to continue your studies.

Its better to go with M.S

All the best......
20th April 2012, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

where should i take training for my Final Year training in ECE ? Any criteria to persue the companies providing training ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?