29th November 2015, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Higher studies or job after completing diploma in ECE?

I will finish a diploma in electronic communications engineering. What can I do next between higher studies or job? Hi sir please let me as soon as possible.

30th November 2015, 06:42 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Higher studies or job after completing diploma in ECE?

After completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering, higher studies option will be the best one because you will not be able to get good government or private job after diploma. So it would be better for you to go for Bachelor of Technology course in ECE for better career and job opportunities.

You can get admission in B.Tech through:

>>Joint Entrance Exam Main conducted by CBSE.

>>Lateral Entry Entrance exam.

For LEET exam, a candidate must have minimum of 60% marks in diploma.
30th November 2015, 09:07 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I will finish a diploma in electronic communications engineering. What can I do next between higher studies or job? Hi sir please let me as soon as possible.
Choosing between higher studies and job is totally based on your Interest and Future aspiration. However, I personally recommend you to go with Higher studies in order to get a Good job destination with High salary package.

Higher Degree Options After Completing Diploma in

- Bachelor of Engineering in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical and Electronics Engineering)
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering Technology: Electronics Engineering Technology
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electromagnetically Engineering

Master Degree:

- M.Tech. Electronics and Communication Engineering
- M.Tech. Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- M.Tech. Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering

Research Course:

- Ph.D. Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Ph.D. Electronics Engineering

After completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering you can find job opportunity in State Government, Central Government, public and private sector and organizations such as:
30th November 2015, 11:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
From my point of view, you can go for higher study like B.Tech course through lateral entry exam. But your age should be above 18 years.

If you want to go for government sector jobs then you can apply for Assistant Loco Pilot and BSNL TTA exam.

Also you can apply for Indian Army in technical post.
30th November 2015, 06:53 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You have both the option available for you either to go for the jobs or to get the admission for the higher studies courses.

So, you can choose one according to the interest. If you want to get the jobs and earn money you can appear in the various examination conducted as for the JE posts and Loco pilot.

But if not interested in jobs from now only then you can continue your study with the B.tech course.
30th November 2015, 07:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your three years Diploma course, you have two options. First option is to continue your higher studies and second option is to do a job.If you are interested to pursue your higher studies, you can pursue B.E/B.Tech course. To get admission in B.E/B.Tech course, you must have to appear in Lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course. If you are interested to do job, you can find many job opportunities in both private and public sector companies.
30th November 2015, 07:48 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Obviously B.Tech is one of the best and first choice of diploma holder's. Here i suggest you to continue your study in b.tech course.

If you go for job then you will get job but of low salary. As if you complete b.tech then various job opportunity will arise's in front of you and you will easily get high salary job. So, no doubt b.tech is appropriate option for you.
30th November 2015, 11:13 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

You have options opened for both - You can go for a job or you can go for higher studies. It is recommended you go for higher studies. This is because :-

- It will enhance your job scope and increase the job opportunities.
- It will help you in getting better salaried and better designation jobs.
- Your educational qualification will get enriched and your resume too will be more preferable to the recruiters.
1st December 2015, 09:42 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

It is better for you that you should go for Higher Studies after the completion of Diploma in ECE.
There are lot of options for you to opt as higher studies:-

B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation
Bachelor of Science Degree in Electromagnetic Engineering

Master's Degree:-

M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering
M.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication
M.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?