20th July 2011, 07:36 PM
veena.k.v

What kind of job will I get after completion of AMAESI course? Can I apply for government job? How much percentage is required?

I am studying aesi.what kind of jobs will i get after the completion of the course.can i apply for government jobs.if so how much percentage of marks is required.

Related Questions:
  1. List of government sectors where I can apply for the job after completion of AMAeSI with 62% marks?
  2. What should I do to apply for government job after completion of M.Sc Microbiology course?
  3. What is the marks percentage required to get a government job after completion of diploma in engineering?
  4. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  5. What type of job I can get in central government after completion of B.Tech 3rd year with 82% marks?
  6. How much percentage is required to apply for job in Accenture, IBM, Tech Mahindra? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for government job in Bihar after completion of CTET?
  9. What kind of job should I apply after B.Tech in IT if I am not interested in Software related job? Are there any government jobs like IAS for which I can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which kind of Government Jobs am I eligible after the completion of B.Com?
  11. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 62% marks?
  12. Can I get good Job after completion of LLB course? Which kind of Jobs I can apply for in Government sector after completion of this course?
  13. Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?
  14. What kind of Government jobs that I can apply with M.Pharmacy?
  15. What kind of job will I get after completion of MSc IT course
  16. What are the government jobs I can apply for after completion of FYJC?
  17. Which government job I can apply after completion of BCA with 59% marks?
  18. Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry course? What procedure to be followed to apply for the job?
7th October 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of job will I get after completion of AMAESI course? Can I apply for government job? How much percentage is required?

yes you can apply for govt.jobs
23rd December 2011, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of job will I get after completion of AMAESI course? Can I apply for government job? How much percentage is required?

After completion of my AeSI course am i eligible to get any job in ISRO
10th January 2012, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

can i get a job in HAL bangalore after completing my Section-A in Aeronautical engineering from AESI
23rd January 2012, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

can i get job as scientist in isro after aesi
28th February 2012, 07:36 AM
Unregistered

how to apply aesi pl send some links contact number of aesi branch in chennai
3rd March 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

i completed aesi cani get jobs in ada,isro?
3rd March 2012, 07:01 PM
yunusmd18

Thumbs up Re: What kind of job will I get after completion of AMAESI course? Can I apply for government job? How much percentage is required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by veena.k.v View Post
I am studying aesi.what kind of jobs will i get after the completion of the course.can i apply for government jobs.if so how much percentage of marks is required.
Yes, you are applicable in various government areas to apply like -Indian Air Force,Indian Space Research Organization,Airports and Air india.To apply this government jobs you need to get 1st division .Other government jobs like SSC,PSC , UPSC,Bank,Insurance,Rail related jobs are available to you.Because this jobs are common to all streams.
25th August 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=veena.k.v;941968]I am studying aesi.what kind of jobs will i get after the completion of the course.can i apply for government jobs.if so how much percentage of marks is required.
no future !
27th July 2013, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

After completion of B.Tech. Mechanical from UIET Chandigarh,can I got a job in Indian government institution.How much percentage i will require?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?