7th January 2013, 10:22 PM
nitin mussani

After B.Tech ECE MBA is better or B.Tech?

after b.tech(ece) mba is better or m.tech ???...not intrested in teaching

16th January 2013, 04:43 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After B.Tech ECE MBA is better or B.Tech?

Both these courses offer adequate scope at present times. These courses will help you to have designated jobs in corporate world. MBA degree holders can join as management trainee at entry level. Such jobs are offered in companies like HLL, CIL and HAL. Both these courses offer lucrative salary packages also.
16th January 2013, 07:54 PM
babanpreet

Both courses are good.But if you don't interested in teaching then MBA should be good for you as MBA is demand-able in good reputed companies.
17th January 2013, 04:16 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Exclamation Re: After B.Tech ECE MBA is better or B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitin mussani View Post
Both these courses offer adequate scope at present times. These courses will help you to have designated jobs in corporate world. MBA degree holders can join as management trainee at entry level. Such jobs are offered in companies like HLL, CIL and HAL. Both these courses offer lucrative salary packages also.

good luck
17th January 2013, 09:02 PM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Hello,
Most importantly you must discover where you are interested and if you follow your instinct it will do will of great help to you.

As going by the scope scenario in these both fields i.e,MBA and M.Tech,there are ample opportunities in both.If you can get an addmission in reputed colleges then your chances become more brighter.

After M.Tech you can get opportunities in both government as well as private sectors.
After MBA too jobs will be lots.If you cannot get admission in M.Tech through GATE then i would suggest you to go for MBA instead.

Good Luck.
17th January 2013, 10:16 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Hello,
Most importantly you must discover where you are interested and if you follow your instinct it will do will of great help to you.

As going by the scope scenario in these both fields i.e,MBA and M.Tech,there are ample opportunities in both.If you can get an addmission in reputed colleges then your chances become more brighter.

After M.Tech you can get opportunities in both government as well as private sectors.
After MBA too jobs will be lots.If you cannot get admission in M.Tech through GATE then i would suggest you to go for MBA instead.

Good Luck.
18th January 2013, 02:30 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Exclamation Re: After B.Tech ECE MBA is better or B.Tech?

Quote:
Hello,

Good Luck.
18th January 2013, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

i dont know what to do after btech ece? i am confused to choose whether MBA or MTECH?....i want to achoose a course that will give me a good job
27th February 2013, 05:37 PM
narendra B.

Wink Re: After B.Tech ECE MBA is better or B.Tech?

Quote:
Hello,

Good Luck.
27th February 2013, 09:48 PM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

I would prefer you to go for M.B.A.
But that doesn't Mean that M-Tech doesn't have any scope.
Both The fields are good and have a great scope in India.

But most of the people After doing M-Tech - Go For The Job As Asst. PRofeessors in various institiution.
I haven't seen much going into various various good companies.

But have seen a large no. of people after completing MBA working in a large no. of MNCs.

After completing MBA, you can apply in almost any field.

All The Best
28th February 2013, 12:23 AM
narendra B.

Quote:
I would prefer you to go for M.B.A.
But that doesn't Mean that M-Tech doesn't have any scope.
Both The fields are good and have a great scope in India.

But most of the people After doing M-Tech - Go For The Job As Asst. PRofeessors in various institiution.
I haven't seen much going into various various good companies.

But have seen a large no. of people after completing MBA working in a large no. of MNCs.

After completing MBA, you can apply in almost any field.

All The Best
28th February 2013, 12:27 AM
narendra B.

Thumbs up Re: After B.Tech ECE MBA is better or B.Tech?

Quote:
Hello,

Good Luck.
25th July 2013, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

wat i wil do aftr complitn of my b.e. whethr doing mba or m tech and i also want pakage above 1 lacs
25th July 2013, 08:58 PM
maruthidevi

Hello,

Good Luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?