#1  
1st March 2010, 03:52 PM
daman
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1

Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech?


why most of the persons do mba after btech?
why they dont do mtech after btech or do bba/b.com before mba?
is there any benefit of doing mba after btech?




  #2  
2nd March 2010, 10:50 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: bhubaneshwar
Posts: 870
Default Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech?

dear friend, MBA is a management course and most of the students opt it as it has many opportunities and mostly because of high salaries after doing MBA mostly students are shifting to do MBA rather than doing technical course but in my openion one should stick with technical line because people with technical knowledge are an important asset to our society. and they are also imp instead of only management scholars...
i hope now you would have understood...
bye take care ..good luck...




  #3  
3rd March 2010, 01:42 AM
mathur
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 551
Default Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech?

MBA is management line which is in demand these days. thats why people opt for mba after b.tech. this is also because of high salary in mba than in m.teh.
its better to do master course in your field rather than changing it, i.e. b.tech+m.tech and bba+mba




  #4  
3rd March 2010, 10:53 AM
Mintoo
Senior Member++
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Uttarakhand
Posts: 1,024
Default Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech?

Because after completing the MBA the student get the knowledge of both management and technical field and they will get the good salary packege.............
Reply With Quote
  #5  
3rd March 2010, 12:12 PM
THAMMA RAJA SEKHAR REDDY
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 40
Default Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech?

Friend

IT is better to like that doing of mba for their future as the in one sector and more of one .If there course are belongs to same one in Un guaranty jobs.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
3rd March 2010, 07:10 PM
nitishinmit
Senior Member+
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 656
Default Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech?

hello friend
as you have asked a nice question i will explain very clearly to you,as you know that mba is a management course and btech is a techinacal course after doing the mba the company offer the student with a high pacakage,while after doing bba+mba,or btech+mba could not give such a high salary in starting.so my dear friend today everybody go for mba after btech.
i thing you have understand the advantage of doing mba.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
4th March 2010, 02:55 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,525
Default Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech?

Hey friend,
Really you have ask a very good question,
But i want to clear that the person who have done b.tech+m.tech will get more and better job opportunity than other,
They can work in both the technical as well as manegerical field.
And they have many more scope than the other.
This is the main thing thats why they do so,
O k
All the best
Reply With Quote
  #8  
4th March 2010, 05:13 AM
asish
Senior Member+
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Rishra,West Bengal
Posts: 592
Default Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech?

dear friend
The reason is the salaries which MBA's are getting nowadays.
the opportunities and pomp are very attractive. but even Mtech is not bad at all
Reply With Quote
  #9  
9th March 2010, 03:11 PM
mike shinoda back
Senior Member++
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,050
Default Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech?

hi..............
because...... most of the students want to earn more money..................and also for job opportunity in good reputed companies...........

but m.tech is not bad...........................................m.te ch mainly for technical field ...but Mba for management......................

so all the best....
Reply With Quote
  #10  
25th March 2010, 10:16 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: CHENNAI
Posts: 1,896
Default Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech?

see my dear friend if you have
B TECH degree then your degree is
independently suitable for good job ,,
but if you have b com,BBA then this degree depend on
MBA...because if you have BBA or B COM then you
do not get job easily...
and some student love his own subjects then they do B TECH +MTECH...
this type of students know all technical skills...
if you have BTECH + MTECH then you know all technical and management
skills so this is best combination...
good luck..
Reply With Quote
  #11  
30th March 2010, 07:55 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,315
Default Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech?

hi friend,
now these days,
every one is job oriented as well as money oriented.
and after mba they get their dreams,
so most of the person do mba,
o k
all the best
Reply With Quote
  #12  
31st March 2010, 01:28 AM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: west bengal
Posts: 1,016
Default Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech?

ello friend
as you have asked a nice question i will explain very clearly to you,as you know that mba is a management course and btech is a techinacal course after doing the mba the company offer the student with a high pacakage,while after doing bba+mba,or btech+mba could not give such a high salary in starting.so my dear friend today everybody go for mba after btech.
i thing you have understand the advantage of doing mba.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
31st March 2010, 10:55 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Rishikesh, Uttranchal
Posts: 9,724
Default Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech?

dear friend, most of the students do mba after btech because MBA stands for Masters of Business Administration, and is a post graduate degree in business communication. and after b.tech it is very good to do mba, because you can get knowledge of both the field, technical as well as managerial...............
Reply With Quote
  #14  
31st March 2010, 02:55 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,248
Default Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech?

because people have the perception that mba has got a lots of money and it is true though if you really want to do anything besides mba you can go for that its in your hand
Reply With Quote
  #15  
31st March 2010, 08:37 PM
rajeshingarhwa
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 456
Default Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech?

hi friend
it is the fact thst most of the student do mba after doing the btech,because doing a technical degree and then management is really a good thing that a company want from a student,and moreover the package after doing these is really high................
so it is better to do mba after btech..............

best of luck........
Reply With Quote
  #16  
14th April 2010, 03:48 PM
Aditya.addy
Senior Member+
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 673
Default Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech?

dear friend,
it particularly depends upon their interests.B.Tech +MBA is a fast way of money making process with sure job.
B.Tech +M.Tech is a way of working in a research fields.if anybody so intereste in carrying out R&D then join M.tech else go for MBa.
all the best.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
27th April 2010, 08:00 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA MBA or Btech Mtech?

really its good to go aft btech for mba
Reply With Quote
  #18  
4th May 2010, 08:36 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA MBA or Btech Mtech?

I do my b tech mechanical engg in pondicherry and not completed my course and i have course completed certificate ,can i do mba
in india
Reply With Quote
  #19  
5th May 2010, 11:31 PM
edward
Top Answerer
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: delhi,mumbai
Posts: 733
Default Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech?

no there is no such profit in doing b.tech and then MBA its like after completing there graduation they feel to earn more and MBA is one of the method for it.........
generally commerce student do BBA and then MBA and they find it easy also as they have studied the same thing but not in so deep in BBA course............

i hope you understand what i was trying to explain.........if no then you can again clarify it with me.........
Reply With Quote
  #20  
5th May 2010, 11:50 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Ofcouse yaar in my house.....silly question
Posts: 1,455
Default Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech?

actually its their choice on that. Mostly students while joining MBA after their BTech never aim to do MBA after BTech. Either they dont get good job according to their expectation or their interest area changes to MBA while doing BTech.

But if you really want to do MBA then best is to do BBA and then MBA. But some consider BTech+MBA as a deadly choice as the passout will be really good at both technical and managerial skills

so dont copy what others doing. Do what you like

Cheers
Reply With Quote
  #21  
6th May 2010, 12:59 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Kolkata, West Bengal
Posts: 3,945
Default Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech?

Very Good question dear !

Well, there are various factors behind this, Job prospect after MBA, Market value and also the increasing globalisation step forward Engineering skills to club up with Management skills.

Where as some Core and Engineering related Companies requires Person with strong Engineering as well as Managerial skills to run the business efficiently.

Infact IIM's produce about 80% MBA's from Engineering background, why just bcause it is the need of Market and increasing Globalisation and Boom in Technological aspects of life.Day to day Technology exchange is also playing its crusial part in this whole system.

Best of Luck
Reply With Quote
  #22  
9th May 2010, 03:13 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA MBA or Btech Mtech?

i am shubham shukla from pune...... i am 12th pass sci. with math. u.p. board.. plz tell me b.com Mba .. how my futere .... or BCA Mba my futere... who is best my futere ........ i confuse ,,,,,,, what i do my futere is best....... 9762777282
Reply With Quote
  #23  
13th May 2010, 04:54 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Kolkata, West Bengal
Posts: 3,945
Default Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA MBA or Btech Mtech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am shubham shukla from pune...... i am 12th pass sci. with math. u.p. board.. plz tell me b.com Mba .. how my futere .... or BCA Mba my futere... who is best my futere ........ i confuse ,,,,,,, what i do my futere is best....... 9762777282
Being a science student wahy do you want to switch to B.com.

Better go for BCA + MBA. It would be much better for you then, B.com + MBA.

Complete your BCA and then MBA with specialization in (IT or System). I think MBA (IT) after BCA is a lucaretive option.

Best of Luck
Reply With Quote
  #24  
13th May 2010, 05:25 PM
sonal goel
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: UP
Posts: 194
Default Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech?

Dear,
it totally depends upon your interest in which field you want to lead your career
You can go for BCA and then MCA
or can go for BCA then MBA
or BBA then MBA
or BTech.then M.Tech
Btech then MBA
or simply
BSc. thn MSc.(or MCA)

Take your decission after detailed study of your interest after all its aquestion of your career
Reply With Quote
  #25  
13th May 2010, 06:08 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 15,774
Default Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech?

I am myself Btech and MBA. I chose MBA because for me Btech and MBA are two basic courses for us to understand technology and management. For any career to have a basic understanding of technology and management is important. There is nothing in the society now which is not touched by technology. And there is no career where we dont need to manage people or time or resources. Hence for me Btech+MBA gives some inherent strengths to be in any career and at any level.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
13th May 2010, 08:32 PM
bond007
Senior Member++
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,528
Default Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech?

there is no such benefit of doing MBA after b.tech.......generally this done by the science student who dont have any other choice for earning more money............every commerce student go for the BBA and then MBA...........

choose any one which you would like to do.......

best wishes
Reply With Quote
  #27  
13th May 2010, 11:29 PM
sadhan
Senior Member+
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 697
Default Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech?

dear frnd,
most of the students prefer MBA because it is a management course which has wide career option
Reply With Quote
  #28  
26th May 2010, 05:14 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA MBA or Btech Mtech?

heyy !!!
ok this is really important for me... please do help me out..
i just passed out of 12th with 65% aggregate from Kuwait. (math bought down my aggregate)

Now the thing is .. im really confused about wht to go for..
I had planned on goin for B.Tech in IT..then for an MBA abroad..
but alas.. dads making me re think now..
he says.. BBA then an MBA abroad would be a better idea !!
I alredy have Admission for B.Tech IT in coimbatore.. and also for BBA somwhere.. nw its just upto me for choosing..
I really dont know wht to go for now.. which would be a better option ??
I want to be in the computer feild because i love it...After reading these comments.. i got an idea that BCA MBA(IT) would be a nice choice for me...
please do put in your suggestions nd comments .. i relly need help in deciding.. =)

thnks alot..
-Jerrin Anil ([email protected])
Reply With Quote
  #29  
26th May 2010, 04:01 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA MBA or Btech Mtech?

BBA MBA is much better.i MYSELF IS BBA MBA AND EARNING 8 LACS PER YEAR WHEREAS MY FRIEND IS B.TECH MBA BUT HE IS EARNING 6 LACS .ITS LESS THAN ME.SO SEE ITS GOOD TO DO BBA AND THEN MBA BUT DO IT NICELY.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
3rd June 2010, 07:11 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA MBA or Btech Mtech?

sir

i am a plus two science(biology)student..now i am thinking to go for mba.....is it possible for me to go for mba after completing science?WHICH COURSE IS BETTER FOR ME TO GO IN MBA stream b.com or bba....?IS IT EASY TO STUDY THE BASIC LESSONS OF COMMERCE IN HSC..?
Reply With Quote
  #31  
5th June 2010, 07:54 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Kolkata, West Bengal
Posts: 3,945
Default Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA MBA or Btech Mtech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir

i am a plus two science(biology)student..now i am thinking to go for mba.....is it possible for me to go for mba after completing science?WHICH COURSE IS BETTER FOR ME TO GO IN MBA stream b.com or bba....?IS IT EASY TO STUDY THE BASIC LESSONS OF COMMERCE IN HSC..?

If your Altimate Goal is MBA then opt for BBA, it would be better then
B.com. You will find MBA entrance exams easier to crack if you are enrolling through BBA. Besides this they are also various factors associated with it which makes BBA better then B.com for candidates wanting to opt for MBA.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
6th June 2010, 03:11 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA MBA or Btech Mtech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiyaz View Post
If your Altimate Goal is MBA then opt for BBA, it would be better then
B.com. You will find MBA entrance exams easier to crack if you are enrolling through BBA. Besides this they are also various factors associated with it which makes BBA better then B.com for candidates wanting to opt for MBA.
I don't agree with this observation.. U will find 90% students of any reputed MBA school are having Engineering background. The intelligence level of a BTech graduate is much more than that of a simple BBA graduate. Thats why BTech graduates find it easier to crack exams lile CAT/MAT/XAT
Reply With Quote
  #33  
7th June 2010, 02:02 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA MBA or Btech Mtech?

After Mca then doing MBA are suitable for earn more money yes or no ?...
Reply With Quote
  #34  
7th June 2010, 06:39 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Kolkata, West Bengal
Posts: 3,945
Default Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA MBA or Btech Mtech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I don't agree with this observation.. U will find 90% students of any reputed MBA school are having Engineering background. The intelligence level of a BTech graduate is much more than that of a simple BBA graduate. Thats why BTech graduates find it easier to crack exams lile CAT/MAT/XAT

Okay

I Agree with you, But the asker has given me only two choice to answer accordingly, B.com and BBA.

That's why after general observation I agree upon BBA.

And 2nd fact you will find 90% Engineering students only in Reputed B-Schools like- IIM's etc.

Rest where you can get more then 50% students from different backgrounds other then Engineering.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
7th June 2010, 08:43 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: haryana
Posts: 1,284
Smile Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by daman View Post
why most of the persons do mba after btech?
why they dont do mtech after btech or do bba/b.com before mba?
is there any benefit of doing mba after btech?
btech makes expertise in science and mba in management. now a days companies are demanding both these specialities in one person. they want management skills with technical knowledge. thats why most of the students do mba after btech.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
7th June 2010, 09:47 PM
help100%
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 247
Default Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech?

Look its up to the student on what they want to do masters if a student have done B.Tech and has got a thought of specialization or go into the depth of that subject or gather knowledge regarding that subject then he can opt for M.Tech rather than MBA or if a person after pursuing B.tech thinks of entering the corporate world then he can opt of MBA after B.Tech.Its very simple why to opt for MBA or why every one run after MBA, there is its reason.

So, i think i got your point cleared and for any further queries free to post here.

Best of Luck,
help100%
Reply With Quote
  #37  
8th June 2010, 02:42 AM
sanket mathur
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 278
Default Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech?

Because after doing MBA they get good salary package.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
26th July 2010, 02:29 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA MBA or Btech Mtech?

TUHIN DAS-hey,i am a second year b-tech student in electrical engineering.i want to do mba .can one suggest me which specialisation in mba would be beneficial ?
Reply With Quote
  #39  
27th July 2010, 12:43 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Kolkata, West Bengal
Posts: 3,945
Default Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA MBA or Btech Mtech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
TUHIN DAS-hey,i am a second year b-tech student in electrical engineering.i want to do mba .can one suggest me which specialisation in mba would be beneficial ?

Well, being an electrical Engineer I think following MBA are better option for you.

MBA (Operation)

MBA (Logistic)

MBA (Production)

MBA (MArketing)

Among them MBA (Operation) is best for you.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
27th July 2010, 01:48 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Calcutta
Posts: 1,629
Default Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech?

Hello,

Thats a very good point that you have put forward.
Well, there are many reasons why engineering students opt for MBA after doing B.Tech or B.E.
First of all, after doin engineering, the student gets a technical background, but still there is a lot of difficulty in finding a good job because of the competition. So, to overcome this, they go MBA as, MBA students with a technical background have an edge over the other students, as they have the power of login and reasoning, infact they are very to the point sort of people.
Also, MBA increases your field of work. After BTech one is limited only to the technical background, whereas after doing MBA, one can even enter the management field.
Nowadays, due to intense competition, many companies are on the lookout for engineers who have the management skills that is attained by a management course.

And im sure you are intelligent enough to understand, that BTEch+MBA does increase your job prospects by giving you an advantage in your resume over the others.

Think, understand and then do anything!!

Good Luck!!
Reply With Quote
  #41  
27th July 2010, 01:52 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Calcutta
Posts: 1,629
Default Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA MBA or Btech Mtech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am shubham shukla from pune...... i am 12th pass sci. with math. u.p. board.. plz tell me b.com Mba .. how my futere .... or BCA Mba my futere... who is best my futere ........ i confuse ,,,,,,, what i do my futere is best....... 9762777282
Hello,

Well as you say that you are a science student, then i do not find any point in you getting into the commerce line.
You even had maths, so whats the point in getting back to those silly accounting calculations.
Remember, we are science students, we believe in proper logic and calculations and not in silly calculations that too done with the help of a calculator.
So i suggest, that you go for BCA, or if you want, you can even go for BTech. Thereafter, you have many choices such as MBA, MCA and even Mtech..!!

I think this will really be good for your future.

Good Luck!
Reply With Quote
  #42  
27th July 2010, 01:57 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Calcutta
Posts: 1,629
Default Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA MBA or Btech Mtech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
heyy !!!
ok this is really important for me... please do help me out..
i just passed out of 12th with 65% aggregate from Kuwait. (math bought down my aggregate)

Now the thing is .. im really confused about wht to go for..
I had planned on goin for B.Tech in IT..then for an MBA abroad..
but alas.. dads making me re think now..
he says.. BBA then an MBA abroad would be a better idea !!
I alredy have Admission for B.Tech IT in coimbatore.. and also for BBA somwhere.. nw its just upto me for choosing..
I really dont know wht to go for now.. which would be a better option ??
I want to be in the computer feild because i love it...After reading these comments.. i got an idea that BCA MBA(IT) would be a nice choice for me...
please do put in your suggestions nd comments .. i relly need help in deciding.. =)

thnks alot..
-Jerrin Anil ([email protected])

Hello,

It is very unfortunate, that you got a low percentage because of maths.
But then it is also good that you have got admission in IT BTech.
As you say that you are much interested in computers then i would suggest go for BTech. Forget everything else. If computers is of your interest, then go for it without any thought. I am saying this because, if you happen to go for BBA under your fathers advice, you may regret about it at some point of time and then your whole life that you could not do what you really desired and hence would not like the way things are.
Consider it as a Gods gift that you got It Btech despite such a low percentage.
Take the gift and chase your dreams.

Good Luck..!!!
Reply With Quote
  #43  
27th July 2010, 02:01 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Calcutta
Posts: 1,629
Default Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA MBA or Btech Mtech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir

i am a plus two science(biology)student..now i am thinking to go for mba.....is it possible for me to go for mba after completing science?WHICH COURSE IS BETTER FOR ME TO GO IN MBA stream b.com or bba....?IS IT EASY TO STUDY THE BASIC LESSONS OF COMMERCE IN HSC..?
Hello,,

if your goal is MBA and only MBA, then BBA would be the best for you.
BBA creates a base for MBA. But let me inform you, even though there is BBA, but most of the students of the top business schools such as IIM's are engineering students, though they dont have the commerce background, yet they bell the CAT better than the commerce students themselves.
So, to assure yourself a seat in the IIM's either you work hard enough for it, or continue in your science stream, as it will develop your logical and reasoning power way better than any other stream and hence, help you bell the CAT.

Good Luck!!!
Reply With Quote
  #44  
27th July 2010, 02:52 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA MBA or Btech Mtech?

WHAT TO DO AFTER B.TECH IN ELECTRIAL AND RENEWABLE ENERGY ?
Reply With Quote
  #45  
27th July 2010, 03:28 PM
subhash5687
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: india,bulandshahr.
Posts: 932
Smile Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by daman View Post
why most of the persons do mba after btech?
why they dont do mtech after btech or do bba/b.com before mba?
is there any benefit of doing mba after btech?
dear daman most of the student doing mba after b.tec bcz in this world each and every turn has competetion of succses and to got each and every thing in your life you should have lot of money to got you should b plaaced in job which can provide you good.thats only marketing ...........thank u dear
Reply With Quote
  #46  
27th July 2010, 03:55 PM
shubham957
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 183
Cool Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by daman View Post
why most of the persons do mba after btech?
why they dont do mtech after btech or do bba/b.com before mba?
is there any benefit of doing mba after btech?
there is a great demand of btech + mba in private sector. multinational companies are providing very high salaries to them. this is because these companies are seeking technical and management skills in single person. also bba + mba or btech + mtech are very obvious things, and btech + mba is something different.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
27th July 2010, 05:46 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Rishikesh, Uttranchal
Posts: 9,724
Default Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA MBA or Btech Mtech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After Mca then doing MBA are suitable for earn more money yes or no ?...

dear friend

After completing your MCA, i think you should not go for MBA because after MCA, you will definately get a good job and you can join any software company, IT companies with a great salary pacakage.

And I think its not a good option to do some course after MCA, But you should try for a job and get experience. But if you are really interested to do some course after MCA, then i think M.tech is best option for you.

As well as you can do diploma course after MCA like CCNA, CAD and SAP. After completing this diploma courses, you will definately get a good job
in future................
Reply With Quote
  #48  
27th July 2010, 07:54 PM
Senior Member+++
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: ,new delhi
Posts: 1,930
Default Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech?

HELLO FRIEND
mba is considered to be better than any pg degree
either MCA or m.tech in both money and job view
because you can enter in any managerial field after doing mba

but you can get a good job after any pg either mca or m.tech
Reply With Quote
  #49  
27th July 2010, 08:15 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: dhanbad (jharkhand)
Posts: 1,691
Default Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech?

Hi!

Itís true that many engineers are pursuing MBA instead of MTech. after completing BTech. This is because BTech plus MBA offers good scope. Todayís MNCís are looking for multi skilled & multi tasked professionals. So, engineers with managerial skills are much in great demand. They are paid huge pay packets with attractive perks & incentives. That is why people are pursuing BTech + MBA and not BTech + MTech.

BBA alone does not have much value. You wonít find many opportunities after completing BBA. So, you must study further for a bright career & the only one best course which you can pursue after BBA is MBA. However, if you pursue graduation in other streams like arts, commerce, science etc. a no. of opportunities are available to you. That is why people are not preferring BBA before MBA.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
28th July 2010, 12:15 PM
solution
Senior Member++++
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,164
Default Re: Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech?

hello dear

you see every body takes education for getting a good & high salary gain job.

so in market points of view BTECH+ MBA have very good demand in market as well as company.

actually company wants more & more profit,so BTECH+ MBA candidate can works both of field.

so it is profitable for company.so it has more demand than other course.

all the best.....
Reply With Quote
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?



Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Can rvd btech student do mtech in other universities ? 36 18th October 2018 11:11 PM
How should btech/b.e. students prepare for CAT? 30 22nd July 2014 09:01 PM
Integrated Courses: Btech-Mtech and Btech-MBA Entrance Details 59 8th March 2014 07:05 PM
For Btech EEE students what's better - Mtech or MBA? 55 26th June 2013 11:30 AM
Btech+mtech or btech+mba? 89 29th November 2012 03:01 PM



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
Please also check: