13th March 2016, 06:20 PM
preeti preet badhan

After BA pass course can I do MBA?

Hi sir,
I' m student of ba final year subject are sociology, home science, fashion design.
After completing my graduation can I join mba? Plz tell me i eligible for mba , with these subject in ba.

13th March 2016, 07:35 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: After BA pass course can I do MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by preeti preet badhan View Post
Hi sir,
I' m student of ba final year subject are sociology, home science, fashion design.
After completing my graduation can I join mba? Plz tell me i eligible for mba , with these subject in ba.
Dear Aspirant,
Yes you are eligible to pursue MBA.
just focus on your those subjects of graduation which you like the most.
after completing graduation with at least 60% marks. Try to compete some entrance exam like:- XAT,MAT, CAT etc.
Once you competed it you can choose any from the following given fields.
MBA in HR
MBA in marketing
MBA in production
MBA in Finance
MBA in insurance etc..
13th March 2016, 07:42 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. It is post graduation course and offered by various institutes of India. Indian Institute of Management is considered to be the best institute for pursuing MBA course. Candidates from different discipline like arts, science, commerce etc can apply for entrance exams for MBA.

Various entrance exams conducted every year like CAT, MAT, SNAP, XAT, GMAT etc. If you want to pursue MBA course from IIM, you must apply for CAT exam and crack it with good percentile. For this exam, you must have 50% marks in bachelor's degree in arts.
13th March 2016, 07:44 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

You can do MBA course after Bachelor of Arts from a recognized university.

There are many different entrance exam to take admission into MBA course.

CAT exam stands for Common Admission Test which is important exam for MBA course.

You can get IIM college through this exam.

Education Qualification:

You should have passed graduation from a recognized university.

Age limit is 20-30 years. Age relaxation is given to reserved category candidates.

This exam consist General mental ability, Reasoning, Quantitive Aptitude, General science and General knowledge.

Start preparation from now to crack this exam.
13th March 2016, 09:54 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue MBA course after completing your degree. MBA stands for Master of Business Administration.

The eligibility to pursue course is candidate must have passed graduation degree in any discipline from a rcognised university.

But, to appear for CAT,MAT and other entrance examination for admission in IIM and other institutes of India, you need to have minimum 50% aggregate in degree.
13th March 2016, 10:18 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely you can pursue MBA 2 year course after completion of your Bachelor Of Arts Degree.
Candidate must have pursue the degree from recognised University with minimum 50% marks for general category and 45% for SC and ST in any discipline. You have to qualify the entrance exam that is XAT/ MAT/ SNAP etc.
No upper age limit has been specified.
13th March 2016, 10:23 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

The minimum qualifications required to pursue MBA is bachelor's degree in any discipline from recognised University with minimum 50% marks and 45% for reserved categories as per government rules. No upper age limit has been specified. You can appear in these Entrance exams to pursue this course:
XAT
MAT
SNAP
CAT
13th March 2016, 11:22 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, after completing your final year you will be eligible to appear for various entrance examination to get admission in MBA course.

The eligibility to get admission in course is :-

Candidate must have passed graduation degree from any recognised university.

There is no limitation on discipline of graduation.

So, you can now prepare for CAT, MAT, XAT and qualify in it for admission in best institute to pursue course.
13th March 2016, 11:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by preeti preet badhan View Post
Hi sir,
Yes, you are eligible for MBA course after B.A course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible for MBA entrance exam. Your graduation marks must be above 50% from recognized university. Final year candidate are eligible for MBA entrance exam.

List of the MBA entrance exams:-

CAT: All IIMs' and 100+ more institutes.
XAT: XLRI Jamshedpur, XIM Bhubaneshwar, S. P. Jain, GIM etc.
SNAP: Institutes affiliated with Symbiosis University
JMET: IITs' and NITs' Management Program
MH-CET: Colleges in Maharashtra
CMAT: All India Council of Technical Education
26th July 2016, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

I am student of ba pass course in ( political science Hindi ,human development ) plzzz tell me which subject do I complete graduation.-....give the answer plzz sir,....
27th December 2016, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

I have completed BSc pass course from Calcutta University way back in 1995, am I eligible for an MBA post graduate course
12th May 2022, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

After BA pass course I could able to do MBA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?