22nd July 2011, 03:07 PM
pssm

After BSc Life Science do I need to do MBA?

i have done b.sc in life science from d.u. should have to go for MBA or not? is doing MBA will be easy for me or i will face problem in that .if yes, in which course.if not then what i have to do further

15th August 2011, 07:21 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After BSc Life Science do I need to do MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pssm View Post
i have done b.sc in life science from d.u. should have to go for MBA or not? is doing MBA will be easy for me or i will face problem in that .if yes, in which course.if not then what i have to do further
MBA is the Two year Post Graduate degree course and to apply for this examination you need to complete your Graduation degree course. Any Graduate Passed candidates are eligible to apply for MBA Programme.

But the admission in MBA course are based on entrance examination Like CAT/MAT Examination and You need to scored good Percentile in CAT/MAT Examination, Only then you will get admission in top Business Schools.

If you are Interested to do MBA Course then please dont worry, Because after graduation you can easily do MBA Course. The Course was not Difficult, If your communication skills are strong then you can easily handle this course. If you have confidence in yourself then you can easily handle this course. Many Candidates do MBA Course, It not compulsory that Only BBA, B.com Candidates will do MBA Course, Any graduate candidates are eligible for MBA Course.

So, If you are Interested in this Course then please apply for CAT/MAT Examination. The CAT Examination was held only 1 time in a year and the Notification of CAT Examination was already Updated in the CAT Official Website, So if you have scored minimum 50% marks in your Graduation, then you are eligible to apply for CAT Examination.

MAT Examination was held 4 times in a year and only graduation passed candidates are apply for this examination. So If you are Interested in MBA Course then please apply for these examination and then you will get admission in top Business Schools and If you need More Information then please check the Official Website -

http://catiim.in

http://www.aima-ind.org
15th August 2011, 07:30 PM
saurav9889

after b.sc life sciences there are mainly 2 options avialable

first is to go for m.sc in life sciences.this will further your knowledge.moreover m.sc degree is not costly and you may later apply for ugc-net exam clearing which you will be eligable for lecturership in colleges or you may do b.ed to become a teacher.

secondly you can go for mba degree if teaching profession doesnt suit you.mba is a 2yr course and it will get you a job in corporate sector and it has nothing to do with your graduation also mba is costly since the fees is much higher than m.sc degree.now it depends upon your personal choices which way you go!
15th August 2011, 08:10 PM
Sehwag6

ya you are eligible to do mba after bsc

mba:-

**master in business administration

**2year course

**eligibility is under graduation in any stream

**you must write mat/cat entrance for mba

prepare with previous year papers

all the best
15th August 2011, 08:19 PM
Sehwag6

Thumbs up Re: After BSc Life Science do I need to do MBA?

ya you are eligible to do mba after bsc

mba:-

**master in business administration

**2year course

**eligibility is under graduation in any stream

**you must write mat/cat entrance for mba

prepare with previous year papers

all the best
15th August 2011, 11:07 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
after b.sc you can do MBA there is no problem you will get more advantages after the course .
there are more option also you can see from this chart below........

good luck..........
15th August 2011, 11:12 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
after b.sc you can do MBA there is no problem you will get more advantages after the course .
there are more option also you can see from this chart below........

good luck..........
16th August 2011, 12:49 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
yes, after complete your B.sc in life science then you are eligible for
do MBA.
for this you give exam like:-
CAT
MAT
XAT

then you get admission in good college.
16th August 2011, 12:56 AM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by pssm View Post
no i dont think you will be having a good career in doing b.sc life sciences dont go in management it will be a wastage of time........
26th October 2011, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

i am pusuing applied life science from DU? what are the future aspect?
12th February 2012, 02:09 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

MBA course are based on entrance examination Like CAT/MAT Examination and You need to scored good Percentile in CAT/MAT Examination, Only then you will get admission in top Business Schools.If you are Interested to do MBA Course then please dont worry, Because after graduation you can easily do MBA Course. The Course was not Difficult, If your communication skills are strong then you can easily handle this course. If you have confidence in yourself then you can easily handle this course. Many Candidates do MBA Course, It not compulsory that Only BBA, B.com Candidates will do MBA Course, Any graduate candidates are eligible for MBA Course.
21st October 2013, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

i m pursuing life science from d.u..i m really confused what to do next...i want to know in which field i should go for MBA and in which college?please help..
26th March 2016, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Hospital management how can apply to get sddmmison after bsc life science.
19th June 2017, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir/mam. I'm completed my bsc from jnvu now i want to do mba online course ..nd it is right for me.. ..which subject is best for me ...please help me
Thnks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?