26th February 2022, 10:01 PM
S kusuma

After BSc Nursing can I write the NDA exam?

Sir or madam after completed bsc nursing can write the NDA exam or any requirement of experience in clinical side.

28th February 2022, 08:12 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After BSc Nursing can I write the NDA exam?

NDA is National Defence Academy. The examination is conducted by UPSC twice in a year.

The eligibility to apply for the examination is that candidate must have passed or pursuing in std 12th from a recognised board.

The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years. Examination is conducted in two stages. So, you can appear for both stages of the examination for final selection. For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
28th February 2022, 08:48 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

BSc Nursing completed female candidate is also eligible to join Military Nursing Service after a written test and interview. The Army Headquarters recruiting cell will issue the separate Notification in this regard. The procedure and other formalities will be issued from time to time or vacancies occurred.
28th February 2022, 08:49 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You can write NDA examination of possess the required eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria is that :-

Candidates must have passed or pursuing in std 12th from a recognised university.

The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years.

Examination is conducted in two stages.

If you satisfy the required eligibility then eligible to appear for the examination and after qualifying in all stages eligible for the final selection.
28th February 2022, 08:56 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

NDA stands for National Defense Academy and for joining the same one is required to qualify the NDA examination held twice every year.

The basic qualification required for appearing in the same entrance examination are as following:-

* You must be an unmarried Indian citizen.

" You must have completed your Class 12th from a higher secondary school degree from a recognized board of education. Candidates pursuing their Class 12th are also eligible.

* Your age must lie within 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

* You must hold the physical fitness as per the service requirement norms.

So, being a B.Sc. in Nursing passed out, you are eligible to join NDA, if you hold the above mentioned qualification otherwise not.

For complete details regarding the NDA examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
28th February 2022, 12:23 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

NDA stands for National Defence Academy and the examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year.

The eligibility to appear for examination is:-

Candidate must have passed or pursuing in 12th from a recognised board.

Candidates age must be between 16.5 -19.5 years.

Only male candidates are eligible to appear for examination.

So, if you have all the above qualification you are eligible to appear for examination. The examination is conducted in two stages as:-

Written
SSB

Candidates have to qualify in both stages of examination for final selection. To get more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
28th February 2022, 01:47 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. After completing BSc Nursing, the candidate is eligible to apply for the NDA exam. But the age of the candidate should be between 19.5 years to get eligible for the exam.
28th February 2022, 02:36 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Female candidates who have completed BSc Nursing are also eligible to join the Military Nursing Service after written test and interview. The Army Headquarters Recruitment Cell will issue a separate notification in this regard. Procedures and other formalities will be issued from time to time or vacancies have occurred.
28th February 2022, 02:48 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

NDA stands for National Defence Academy and the examination is conducted by UPSC device every year.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board and age limit is 16.5 - 19.5 years.

For Airforce and Navy it is necessary to have Physics and Mathematics as Main paper. Only male candidates are eligible to appear for Examination.

To get more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
28th February 2022, 04:58 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

NDA stands for National Defence Academy. The eligibility criteria for NDA/NA examination is as below:

*For army wing, candidate must have done 12th from a recognized board in any stream. For Navy and Airforce, Mathematics and Physics are necessary in 12th.

*Age limit is 16.5 to 19.5 years.

You can apply for NDA exam if you are within the age limit. There are two stages namely written test and Service Selection Board.
28th February 2022, 05:19 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Bsc nursing candidate are eligible to join military nursing service after a written test and interview.

The appearing candidate are subject to ahe criteria 16 to 19 and minimum qualification of 10+2 hence if one falls under the age category then you can, but if you don't go for CDS entry.
One can move into politics , win a seat and be a part of National Democratic Alliance.
28th February 2022, 05:46 PM
Msdhoni02

BSc Nursing completed female candidate is also eligible to join Military Nursing Service after a written test and interview.

The Army Headquarters recruiting cell will issue the separate Notification in this regard.

The procedure and other formalities will be issued from time to time or vacancies occurred.
28th February 2022, 05:47 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The age limit of candidates should be as given below:

For NDA 2, candidates must have born not earlier than January 2, 2002, and not later than January 1, 2005.
For NDA 1, candidates should be born not earlier than July 2, 2003, and not later than July 1, 2006.
The commission will accept the date of birth that is entered into Class 10 or 12 certificates.
Candidates need to submit these certificates after the declaration of the result of the written exam.
28th February 2022, 06:52 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

NDA stands for National Defence Academy. Union Public Service Commission conducts NDA/NA examination for recruitment of candidates into different wings of Defence like Army, Navy and Air Force.

The Educational Qualification required to apply for NDA examination is Candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream from a recognised board. The age limit for NDA/NA entrance examination is 16.5-19.5 years for candidates of every category.

After completion of Bachelor's degree in Nursing, your age will be definitely over 19.5 years and you will not be eligible for NDA examination.

You can apply for Combined Defence Services examination for joining Defence after B.Sc in Nursing.
28th February 2022, 06:53 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

For NDA exam, candidates must have 12th passed from a recognized university.

Male candidates can appear for the examination.
28th February 2022, 06:59 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

NDA stands for National Defence Academy and the examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year in month of April and September every year.

The eligibility criteria required to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board . Candidate age must lie between 16.5-19.5 years. Age relaxation are not available for reserved category candidates.

So, After completed you Nursing you can't write NDA examination because your age must be above 19.5 years.

For more information about examination visit at http://www.upsc.gov.in.
28th February 2022, 07:34 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

UPSC conducts NDA examination. Examination is conducted twice in a year. Conducted for recruitment in defence services.

The eligibility is that candidate must have passed std 12th from a recognised board in any discipline. Age limit is 16.5-19.5 years.

Examination is conducted in two stages :-

Written.

SSB.

Only after qualifying in both stages of examination will become eligible for final selection.

To get more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
28th February 2022, 07:55 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

NDA is conducted for recruitment in defence services. The examination is conducted in two stages.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed or pursuing std 12th from a recognised university.

The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years. If you possess the required qualification then can appear for the examination.

To get more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
28th February 2022, 07:55 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to write NDA Examination:

The basic eligibility criteria required to write NDA Examination is given below,

Name of the Organization- National Defense Academy

>> Candidates must have completed 12th class from a recognized board or institute in order to be eligible.

>> Only unmarried Male candidates are eligible to write this recruitment's Examination.

>> Hence, based on this criteria you can surely apply to write the examination provided that you meet the required eligibility criteria. Candidates having no experience are also eligible for this recruitment.
1st March 2022, 04:15 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Note that to appear for NDA exam, age requirement is around 16.5 to 19 years.

After completing B.Sc. Nursing, if your age is within this range, then you can apply for NDA exam.

Also, note that you must be unmarried male candidate and have completed 10+2 in any stream.

Diploma holders are not eligible for NDA exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?