13th August 2012, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

After BSc what type of course can I do?

i study b.sc in ggu central university in bilaspur.after b,sc i can do resarch what i am do

21st September 2012, 03:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After BSc what type of course can I do?

After B.Sc, you can try for M.Sc degree in the concerned stream. Those who are interested in research can try for M.Sc- Ph.D course in the concerned subject. If you are interested in software field, then it is better to try for courses like MCM or MCA. MBA degree will be helpful to find a job in management sector. Selection to these courses will be done on the basis of entrance exams.
14th May 2013, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

How many types of bsc
15th May 2013, 12:14 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend....................

After completion of Your B.Sc you can go for

M.Sc

MCA

MBA ....

M.Sc stands for master in science ,from these course you can go for higher level study on that course and make your research paper on it.
The minimum eligibility to get the admission in M.Sc is you must complete your bachelor's degree from any recognized university.
The duration of this course is 2 years.

MBA stands for Master in business administration.The candidate who are aspiring their life into business field then they can for MBA.The duration of this course is 2 years..
The minimum eligibility to get the admission in MBA is you must complete your bachelor's degree from any recognized university.

MCA stands for Master in computer application.The candidates who are aspiring their life into software field then they can go for MCA.The duration of this course is 3 years.
The minimum eligibility to get the admission in MCA is you must complete your bachelor's degree from any recognized university.
15th May 2013, 10:05 PM
bitulsudarshan
Member+

Following is the list which you can do after doing B.Sc (Chemistry)
1.m.sc (biochemistry)
2.m.sc (bioinformatics)
3.m.sc (chemistry)
4.m.sc. (applied chemistry)

jobs :-
>
Analytical Chemist

Analytical chemistry is one of the most common entry-level fields for those with a B.S. in chemistry

Education

A person with a B.S. in chemistry is eligible to teach high school students, provided the necessary education courses have been taken. Check requirements for teaching credentials in your state.

Science Writer/Editor

Whether it's communicating with other professionals in the field or conveying new ideas and discoveries to the general public, the need for knowledgeable scientific writers and editors is not likely to dwindle

Pharmaceutical Sales

Quality Control

Art Conservation

Hope this helps. Do write to us in case you have any queries further.

All the best
15th May 2013, 11:44 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i study b.sc in ggu central university in bilaspur.after b,sc i can do resarch what i am do
HI!
After passing B.Sc if you want to join research field then you have to do M.Sc After passing M.Sc you have to join P.HD course.

In Phd you will get chance to do research.

For admission in top research Institute you have to qualify the entrance exa conducted by C.S.I.R-N.E.T.

Top research Institute in India:-
> Central Drug research Institute, Lucknow
> N.D.R.I, Krnal
> I.I.T.R, Lucknow
> T.I.F.R, Bombay

ALL THE BEST!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?