19th August 2012, 08:35 PM
p.s.banupriya

What type of jobs are offered for B.Tech 4th year students after graduation

i am b.tech 4-year student .after graduation what type of job offers are there? whast type of govt jobs&foriegn jobs available andwhich type of books are followed explain clearly please.

Related Questions:
26th August 2012, 07:26 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of jobs are offered for B.Tech 4th year students after graduation

After completion of B.Tech 4th year there are so many good jobs. Now a days may be every one after completion of B.Tech are not getting jobs or rather good jobs but most of them get good job. You have not mentioned your stream of engineering so that I can find out suitable type of organization where you can try.

After completion of engineering where maximum number of candidates get job is private organization.There are so many companies which recruit a huge number of engineering every year. Students completing there engineering in last year just crazy to get a job in a good private organization with good salary based in the stream of engineering. You should obviously try for these types of private organization job after completion of graduation in engineering.

There are so many government organization also those recruit B.Tech candidates every year. But the competition is very tough to get government job. So many candidates are trying to get job in government sector but the posts are limited. You should have very good technical knowledge in your stream if you want to clear government job written examination and interview. For this you should study your engineering very attentively from the beginning of the first year. You may try for government job with some preparation.

If you want to do job in foreign then only B.Tech from Indian sometime may not work. If you passed your engineering from a very good institution like IITs then you may get job in foreign otherwise only B.tech degree will not give you jobs in foreign. you may go abroad for further study and after that you may work there. You can for MBA study from a very good institution after completion of engineering. From there you may get chance to go foreign to work there.

There are so many books in market which you may refer. There are individual for individual examination preparation. You may refer books for which examination you will appear.For jobs in private organization there are also so many books which you may refer. But I will suggest you whatever books you are studying as text book you should always refer them Study these text books very attentive after that you may refer some other books.
26th August 2012, 07:40 PM
soumadeep7

Default Re: What type of jobs are offered for B.Tech 4th year students after graduation

Quote:
Originally Posted by p.s.banupriya View Post
i am b.tech 4-year student .after graduation what type of job offers are there? whast type of govt jobs&foriegn jobs available andwhich type of books are followed explain clearly please.
There are some government jobs which are in core sector for ECE candidates like in
ISRO
NTPC
BHEL
BEL
BARC
ONGC and many more.

But the number of seats in these organization are very much limited. If you are really good in subject then only you will be able to get chance to join in these organization.

Beside these there are some public organization which work in communication part. These may be considered as core job. So you may try for job in these types of company after completion of engineering with ECE stream. These networking companies mainly work in telecommunication sector and other communication sector. You should apply for all of these companies. If you get chance to join in these companies you should not miss that as you like to work in core field.

To apply for these type of job you should search on internet. You should regularly follow the job advertisement then surely you will find out notification. There are some organization those organization conduct training and demands to give job in core companies. They generally conduct training on embedded system and networking domain. You may go for these types of training if you are interested. May be everyone don't get job after completion of this training but few of them get job in embedded system in a core companies.

You may directly send your CV by mail to HR of different core companies.They may select your CV and call for job when there is suitable post for you. If you try hard and if you are good in core subjects then surely you will get job in good core companies. Don't loose hope if you fail once. Try again and again to get job in core sector. Try for government jobs. If you get jobs in government sore sector then that will be the best.

Best of luck.
26th August 2012, 08:39 PM
i am sure
Member+

hi,
After completion you B.tech you can get more job-
1).Indian Engineering Services (IES) -salary- Rs. 15,600- Rs. 39,100
2).NTPC-salary-Rs. 24, 900 to Rs. 50, 500.
3). Project Engineer (PE)
4).Research Engineer (RE)
5). Technical Assistant (TA)
26th August 2012, 08:45 PM
i am sure
Member+

hi,
After completion you B.tech you can get more job-
1).Indian Engineering Services (IES) -salary- Rs. 15,600- Rs. 39,100
2).NTPC-salary-Rs. 24, 900 to Rs. 50, 500.
3). Project Engineer (PE)
4).Research Engineer (RE)
5). Technical Assistant (TA)
26th August 2012, 08:48 PM
incredibleshub

Quote:
BTech in India is a thriving field as this country holds a strong reputation in producing world-best scientists, engineers and doctors. In fact, India proudly holds third positioning the world, in terms of producing esteemed professionals to other countries. However, it is a matter of great pride to serve one’s own country, especially when there are great prospects of Indian government jobs for BTech students.

When it comes to engineering jobs, there are several types of fields, like, electrical engineering, computer engineering, civil engineering, mechanical engineering and so on and so forth. Evidently, it would depend largely on a student’s field of specialization to decide the kinds of government jobs he can apply for.

There are different job openings in different sectors of Indian government. All such job openings are filled up with qualified BTech candidates who successfully pass the recruitment process. Generally, Indian government holds competitive exams to select qualified candidates. This article will now discuss some of the important job posts for BTech candidates that are available in the Indian government sector.

In general, every company or organisation holds a written test followed by interview as the selection procedure.

Union public Service Commission (UPSC) – UPSC holds authority to conduct examinations for recruiting candidates for civil services of India. It holds Indian Engineering Services (IES) Examination every year. Civil, electrical and mechanical engineers can apply for this exam. The pay scales for UPSC jobs depend on the type of post. However, on a general note, a BTech graduate can earn within a range of Rs. 15,600- Rs. 39,100 (with Rs. 5400 as a grade pay).

Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) – HAL is one of the Asia’s largest aerospace companies. Based in Bangalore and administered by the Indian Ministry of Defence, this company deals in manufacturing of equipment that is related to navigation, aircraft and communication. Students who have studied BTech in Aeronautical engineering are eligible to apply for a job in this company. An average pay scale of an engineer in HAL varies from Rs. 20, 600 to Rs. 46, 500.

NTPC – This is India’s largest power company. It is also one of the most esteemed organizations for engineers to get placed. To apply for a job post in NTPC, a candidate needs to appear for Indian Selection Test. Candidates who clear and get short-listed are called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. NTPC offers the best package in the industry. An executive trainee at NTPC may get any pay scale ranging from Rs. 24, 900 to Rs. 50, 500.

There are many more reputed government companies that recruit BTech candidates through examination and related procedures. A candidate must hold good knowledge regarding the fundamental basics of his field of work. More information is available on related websites for different companies.
27th August 2012, 12:15 AM
suvendum14

Cool Re: What type of jobs are offered for B.Tech 4th year students after graduation

hi
for ece this are the core company you can get job in..
ISRO

BHEL
BEL
ONGC
BARC
NTPC
..or
you can go for Gate exam..
score well..then also you can get a good job..
you can get many types of job after doin B.tech..
Call center job,IT sector Job(TCS,CTS,WIPRO,ACCNTURE)..
you van get job in govt power plant..
you can grt job in NTPC,tisco..etc..
prepare well..
best of luck..
thanks..
27th September 2012, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

how many marks should i score in gate to get job in
bhel,ntpc,isro
20th December 2012, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

sir iam a student of 3-2 ece... my aggregate is 80 upto now... i have some basics .. i want to get a job after 4th year... so please suggest me how can i get into a company plz
21st January 2013, 06:32 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

type of jobs are offered for B.Tech 4th year students after graduation

1.gail
2.sail
3.isro
4.drdo
5.ntpc
6.hpcl
7.iocl
8.ecil
9.hpcl
10.power grid

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
24th January 2013, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

after b.tech c.s.e types of givt jobs?
3rd February 2013, 04:46 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: What type of jobs are offered for B.Tech 4th year students after graduation

Quote:

Dear Aspirant,

There are many jobs available for the Btech students.Since you didnt specify your stream in the Btech its very in appropriate for us to answer blindly.Hope you'll get back to us for the Stream details.

Anyway General jobs for the Btech students are as follows:
  • Govt Jobs
  • Defense Jobs
  • Bank Jobs
  • IT jobs
  • Core Sector Jobs
  • BPO Jobs
  • Teaching Jobs

These are the options for a Btech Graduate who have got his degree.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
3rd February 2013, 08:06 PM
sonyalex
Member+

Hi Friends..........

The Jobs that are offered for B.Tech students after Graduation are:

1.Teaching jobs

2.Banking jobs

3.Railway jobs

4.BPO jobs

5.Software jobs

6.Core side jobs

7.All Graduation based jobs........

All The Best...........
30th June 2013, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

now iam pursuind btech cse final year...after completion of btech other than Mtech,MBA and MS do we have another courses to join us...or only these three thpe of courses after btech
21st June 2017, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

I have done my btech in the stream of electronics and communication engineering percentage is 59.57 so what type of jobs i apply so finally can i get the job in good companies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?