30th June 2022, 01:46 PM
Sareeta Murmu

After completing B.A.degree can I repeat intermediate by taking Science stream?

I am taking Arts stream in class 11th. After completing B.A.degree can I repeat intermediate by taking Science stream?

30th June 2022, 03:12 PM
spawaskar

Default Re: After completing B.A.degree can I repeat intermediate by taking Science stream?

I am 39 yrs old. I wanted to enroll for E.ed but my marks in 12th and b.com not fit for that, so I decided to complete my 12th and graduation again from Arts stream is it possible.
30th June 2022, 06:43 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completing B.A.degree can I repeat intermediate by taking Science stream?

Yes, you can repeat intermediate by science stream.

To get admission, you can visit the official website of the school in which you want to take admission.
30th June 2022, 06:55 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can repeat your intermediate degree course in the same stream or other even after completing your B.A. or any other degree course as admission to intermediate degree course is offered on the basis of Class 10th i.e; matriculation and therefore candidate's higher or additional qualification does not impact on his/her eligibility for pursuing intermediate degree course as long as he/she holds the minimum requirement for pursuing the same degree course.
30th June 2022, 09:18 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue your intermediate with science stream.

Candidates passed 10th from a recognised board are eligible to get admission in std 11th in science stream.

For detail information visit the official website of school you want to get admission.
1st July 2022, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

After B.A what degree is suitable for computer software devoloper
1st July 2022, 11:21 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

In my opinion, the option which you are thinking about is useless. You will end up wasting your precious time. If you want to pursue science stream then go for it now. However, the answer to your question is yes. You can repeat intermediate as if you select arts stream now but I warn you! it is just a waste of time, nothing else.
2nd July 2022, 12:53 PM
NeptuneSpear

The answer to your question is yes. You can repeat intermediate by taking another stream. You can also change your stream now as the registration for board examinations will be started in the first quarter of academic year of 12th standard. To change your stream you have to contact higher authorities of your school and ask them about changing of stream. They will surely describe the procedure properly.
2nd July 2022, 12:53 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

If you have already completed your graduation , then its difficult to enroll again for class 12th.
It's better to focus on further studies instead of improving percentage of 12th.
You can join some professional course that will help you in finding better job.
It's waste of time to again go for class 12th.
If you want to do then you may fill the form privately.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?