8th November 2016, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I repeat class 12th taking Science stream after passing with Commerce stream?

Respected Sir, can I get admission in 12th again as I have cleared class 12th with commerce stream and now I want to clear it with Science for taking up the profession of doctor? If yes then please tel me the procedure.

Related Questions:
9th November 2016, 08:45 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I repeat class 12th taking Science stream after passing with Commerce stream?

Yes, you can repeat 12th standard with Science stream after completion of your 12th standard with Commerce stream. If you want to repeat 12th standard with Science stream then, you need to repeat 11th standard also with Science stream.

The subjects in 11th and 12th standard Science and Commerce stream will be completely different. So, you can't pursue 11th standard with Commerce stream and 12th standard with Science stream to become a Doctor. You need to repeat both 11th and 12th standard with Science stream to be eligible to pursue Doctor course.
28th August 2018, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I repeat class 12th taking Science stream after passing with Commerce stream?

I did my 12th arts, but now I want to go for 12th science stream , so can I take admission in 12th science.

I am post graduate MCA but I want to 12th In science.

Please answer my question
28th January 2019, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 12th board exam with commerce stream after that I realized that I have interest in science than commerce. Can I again repeat 11th and 12th with science ?
7th July 2019, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

I don't want to repeat 11th class but want to repeat 12th class from science stream
18th July 2019, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

I am MEC student.but fail in 12th class .now can I take bipc and can i complete bipc course within 1year??????
26th August 2019, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I repeat class 12th taking science stream after passing with commerce stream?
2nd September 2019, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I repeat 11th arts after failing in 12th science in maths? And if I can will I have to give the maths paper then or will that be discarded
13th April 2020, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

i completed my 11 and 12 in commerce stream i want to do automobile engineering how can i pursue that
14th April 2020, 01:24 PM
Vismithagowda

Yes, you can repeat 12th standard with Science stream after completion of your 12th standard with Commerce stream. If you want to repeat 12th standard with Science stream then, you need to repeat 11th standard also with Science stream.

The subjects in 11th and 12th standard Science and Commerce stream will be completely different. So, you can't pursue 11th standard with Commerce stream and 12th standard with Science stream to become a Doctor. You need to repeat both 11th and 12th standard with Science stream to be eligible to pursue Doctor course.
15th July 2020, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

I am 12 th passed Cbse in this year but got low marks in 2 subject .can I give any retest this year of this 2 subject?
15th August 2020, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

I have done my 2 with commerce and now I want to change to medical stream. I want to get admission in 1medical.but they say that I cant do this as i have passed 2 in commerce. Please guide me what is the procedure to get admission in 1
1st December 2020, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I repeat class 12th with science at the age of 47
8th February 2021, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

How can I do 12th class in biology stream after graduation in commerce stream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?