9th September 2012, 01:26 PM
singrai bodra

After completing BSCi with Physics Honors can I go for engineering

after completing b.sci with physics honor can i go for engineering???

Related Questions:
  1. Which trade is better between BSCI Agriculture and B.Tech electrical
  2. Difference between Maths Honors and Physics Honors in Bsc?
  3. Can I study engineering course except B.Tech after completing BSc Honors in Physics?
  4. Best colleges in India(Private and Govt) offering MSc in Physics after completing BSc Physics Honors?
  5. Can I do MSc Physics after completing my BSc? I am a chemistry honors student
  6. How to get admission in BSc Honors in Physics? When are the forms going to be released?
  7. Which are the universities in India offering BSc honors? I have passed class 12th with 85%
  8. Can I get admission in 2nd year BSc in electronics honors after completing diploma in electronic and telecommunication engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Will I be able to join ISRO after completing BSc Computer Science Honors? What are the requirement of marks in subjects like Physics, Maths and honors subjects?
  10. What is best after doing BSc in Physics honors other than MSc
  11. How to do engineering after completing BSc with Physics
  12. How to become an income tax officer after completing Physics Honors?
  13. Am I eligible to sit for CDS army exam while doing BSc Physics Honors(Private)?
  14. What is the scope of BSc Honors in Maths, Physics, Chemistry?
  15. BSc Physics honors question papers of Jadavpur university
  16. Can I go for engineering after graduation with Physics Honors?
  17. Which is better to do B.Tech in CSE from Northern Indian Engineering College and Physics Honors from Dyal Singh -- [New]
  18. How can I do Aerospace Engineering in India after doing BSc in Physics honors
14th January 2017, 10:49 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completing BSCi with Physics Honors can I go for engineering

Yes, you can pursue engineering course after Bachelor's degree in Physics. The eligibility criteria for engineering course is that candidate must have done 10+2 with PCM subjects from a recognized board with minimum of 50% marks. You will not be eligible for JEE Main exam as there are three consecutive attempts for this exam including year in which you appeared for board exam of 10+2.

However, you can apply for state engineering entrance exams or private institute engineering exams like SRMEEE, VITEEE etc to get admission in engineering course. You should meet above mentioned eligibility criteria for engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?