25th August 2011, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

After completing degree in computers should I choose MBA or MCA? Which has better job opportunities?

Iam complete my degree in computers .....present iam totally confusued to wat course iam offer mba or mca.........wat group we better oppurtunitie plz tell me

25th August 2011, 10:24 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: After completing degree in computers should I choose MBA or MCA? Which has better job opportunities?

Well after completing computer degree you can choose lots of other fields but since u have asked about MCA or MBA I think you should try opting for the one in which you are interested. I will list out the reasons why you should choose them

MCA : MCA has lots of scope these days due to the current boom in the software industry. Nowadays company are hiring MCA graduates over the Degree graduates only if they are good in their skills...Also the salary which is being offerd to MCA graduates is also great...

If you have interest to continue in computers field then you should/must go for MCA..

MBA :
MBA should be considered only if you are are bored of computers or if you really want to add up another degree in your bag... MBA will surely help to boost your career..If you would like to take up Business in future then its a no brainer that you should do MCA.. MBA will definately give you more salary. But thats not guaranteed as it depends on ur skill as a businessman

So think over your choice...I guess at the end of the day it all depends on what you like
25th August 2011, 10:29 PM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: After completing degree in computers should I choose MBA or MCA? Which has better job opportunities?

**MCA : If you have interest to continue in computers field then you should/must go for MCA.
MCA has lots of scope these days due to the current boom in the software industry. Nowadays company are hiring MCA graduates over the Degree graduates only if they are good in their skills...Also the salary which is being offerd to MCA graduates is also great.

**MBA : MBA should be considered only if you are are bored of computers or if you really want to add up another degree in your bag.MBA will surely help to boost your career..If you would like to take up Business in future then its a no brainer that you should do MCA.. MBA will definately give you more salary. But thats not guaranteed as it depends on ur skill as a businessman

Thanks!!
26th August 2011, 01:20 AM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

Dear friend,
MBA is much better than MCA, but it's up to you , if you love working on computer then go for MCA or you should go for MBA if you want to work in management.
14th November 2011, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

I am studing now in 11th comp sci...and i want to do MBA in finance,but i am confused abt whch degree should i do before enrolling into MBA..and do ladies hve any scope in MBA FINANCE?
27th June 2012, 09:30 AM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

MCA has lots of scope these days due to the current boom in the software industry. Nowadays company are hiring MCA graduates over the Degree graduates only if they are good in their skills...Also the salary which is being offerd to MCA graduates is also greatIf you have interest to continue in computers field then you should/must go for MCA..
MBA : MBA should be considered only if you are are bored of computers or if you really want to add up another degree in your bag... MBA will surely help to boost your career
27th June 2012, 01:16 PM
artigoyal52

Hi dear,
MCA stands for Masters in Computer Application
MBA stands for Masters in Business Administrative
MCA have fully study about computers and their various fields in detail.
MBA is management studies in detail.
In my opinion if you have degree in computer application it means your basic is clear,then you should go for MCA.
Your base for MCA is prepare and you can get more knowledge in computer filed by doing MCA.And can also get good job in fututre because you have MCA+Degree in computers application.
But if you do MBA your base for MBA is not prepared it ca create a problem for you and you can also face a problem at the time of job.
SO in mu opinion you should go for MCA it will best for you and your future.
Good Luck
18th March 2013, 11:10 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Iam complete my degree in computers .....present iam totally confusued to wat course iam offer mba or mca.........wat group we better oppurtunitie plz tell me
Well !! There is Good scope for Both the MCA as well as MBA Course Now a days .. So, It's difficult to say which One is best ...

Choosing the course is based on your future aspiration ..

--> If your aspiring to become a Software profession ,, then you may apply for MCA Course ...

--> If your aspiring to achieve good position in Corporate Sector then you apply for MBA Course ..

So, you may apply for any one of the course in which you have interested ..

MCA Stands for (Master of Computer Application).. It's like a Master degree course .. To get admission for this Course One should Finished 12th standard or Equivalent Examination from recognized university .

Important Note :- Applicant should Compulsory having Mathematics Subject in 12th or Bachelor degree course then Only the Applicant eligible for MCA Course ..

After Completing your MCA Course you having good scope in IT Sectors , And Software Companies ..

MBA stands for Master of (Business Administration) It's like a Professional Course .. One who interested to get admission for this Course , the One should Complete Qualification Under Graduation course in any faculty from recognized university ..

And Entrance Examination is Mandatory to get admission for this Course.. So,you have to qualified in Entrance Examination like, MAT/GMAT/CAT Etc...

After Completing this MBA Course may get Managerial Level Job in Top MNC Companies ..

So, I suggest you to Choose the course based on your future Aspiration .. then Definitely you may have bright career ..
27th March 2013, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

I want to do MCA after ma B Com computers . but i dint take maths in my 12th standard . Is it possible to do MCA after my degree ?
21st January 2014, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

I want to do MCA after my B Com computers . but i dint take maths in my 12th standard . Is it possible to do MCA after my degree
20th January 2019, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Hi actually I am from cec background in my intermediate after that in degree I am bcom computers background so now I want to do mca please help how can I join in mca
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?