29th September 2015, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities available in private sector after completing M.Sc Computers?

Sir/Mam,

I am completed intermediate with 88.3% i want to do m.p.cs and after m.sc computer.my goal is to get a job in software group. May i have job opportunities after completing m.sc computers. What are the job opportunities available in private sector after completing M.Sc Computers?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities in private sector after M.Sc in CS with 60%?
  2. Job opportunities in government sector after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the job opportunities after doing MSc physics in government as well as private sector?
  4. Job opportunities in government sector after completing MSc Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the job opportunities available in private sector for B.Sc Agriculture students?
  6. How to get a Job in Private sector Banks after completion of B.Sc Computers?
  7. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  8. What are the job opportunities after M.Sc CS with 61%?
  9. What are the job opportunities available for under graduates in private and government sector companies?
  10. How to get job in private sector company after completing M.Sc Agriculture?
  11. What are the job opportunities after doing MSc in Biostatistics in private as well as public sector?
  12. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Com graduate who is working in a Private Bank?
  13. Job opportunities in Government sector after completing M.Sc. Physics?
  14. What are the job chances available for M.Sc Environmental science candidates in Uttar Pradesh for both private and public sector?
  15. Job opportunities in Private Sector for M.Com(Taxation) postgraduate?
  16. Is it possible for me to get a job after completion of B.Sc Botany from Pune University?
  17. What are the job opportunities after M.Sc Geography?
  18. Job opportunities in private sector after graduating in Law? Possible designation and salary?
30th September 2015, 01:47 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: What are the job opportunities available in private sector after completing M.Sc Computers?

M.Sc in Computer Science will make good scope for lucrative job options.It will fetch you job in the IT sector. The course will suit you to be fit for being eligible in meet the present job requirements. Completion of M.Sc in computer science will enable you to work on any of these fields such as-
1. Computer Security
2.Computer gaming
3.Robotics and computer vision
4.Data mining
5.Mobile and embedded systems
6.Intelligent systems
Further you can also get involved in web development or computer graphics. Software engineering is another good option for you. You can also think of being an information system consultant or Embedded systems engineer.In the beginning you get paid roughly around 25-30K. Then gradually with experience it will get extended.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?