22nd September 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

What should I choose between MBA and M.Tech after completing B.E IT?

i have completed my BE(IT) & i want a highly paid job. but after completing my masters only so what should i choose MBA or MTech...???

15th March 2013, 06:10 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I choose between MBA and M.Tech after completing B.E IT?

Both these options are helpful to have a rewarding career. B.Tech and MBA combination will be useful for having a career in operations. It is better to pursue MBA after having at least one year work experience. M.Tech degree is suitable for candidates who are interested to have a job in teaching sector. Those who are interested in research can also go for M.Tech degree.
15th March 2013, 10:35 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I choose between MBA and M.Tech after completing B.E IT?

Hello dear,

There is one thing that you have to keep in mind, " Choose your dreams", as i have point out what you want to become in your life, do you want to be a business man or you want to be an IT professional, the choice is yours.

There is a lot of difference between them, there is a big demarcation line between them, as you see IT deals with software solutions and I.T. sector companies and bring you to the highest pinnacle of software proficiency.

On the other hand, MBA on its lighter side, it is Master of Business Administration, and you have a goal in your life to become a successful entrepreneur or a businessman, them this is the option for you.

So there are two kind of roads that you should go:-

1. IT, then try going for higher studies by writing GATE exam and get IITs or NITs, you can also do your MS abroad by writing IELTS or TOEFL.

2. You have also option of joining MBA, but you have to write popular exams like CAT and MAT, this will help you to get IIMs, XLRI , symbiosis and other many good business schools.

so, decide your aim in life and you can choose your career, all the best!!!
15th March 2013, 10:47 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

If you want an Highly paid jobs in good companies than you should do your masters from a good and reputed college.
Also your technical and professional knowledge should be excellent

Your Communication skills should be very good

Both the options MBA and MTECH are good.
But again it should be done from Top Colleges only

If you are able to get admission in IIT for Mtech than go for it
If you are able to get admission in IIM, XLRI, FMS than you can Opt for MBA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?