3rd May 2015, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

How to select a post graduation course after completion of Bachelor of Computer Application course?

How to select a post graduation course after completion of Bachelor of Computer Application course? Can you please suggest me the best course to be taken after it? I am waiting to get your suggestion. Please answer me soon.

Thanks.

6th May 2015, 08:37 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to select a post graduation course after completion of Bachelor of Computer Application course?

You have completed Bachelor's of Computer Application in your graduation degree and it is a very good and useful subject at your graduation level because graduation in IT or Computer Science or Computer Application is preferred by so many MNCs and other local companies which are related to computer/ IT sector and some other organizations also recruits candidates having BCA or B.Sc CS/IT for various posts so you should be free or worry from your career.

Now if you want to pursue master's degree after your degree then I would say that there are so many options you have which are related to your stream and some of them are also do not relate to your subject but useful and as far as my knowledge and views are concerned, you should choose the same subject/ stream/ discipline at your master's degree level course as well because if you choose the same subject at master's degree or course then you will be able to :

>> Learn more and in depth about a particular subject you studied at your graduation level.

>> You will be under a same stream of a subject at both UG and PG level that is the first priority of various recruiters because candidates changes their stream are sometimes not preferred at first level by recruiters.

>> You will have more job opportunities in the same field related to computers and IT due to your immense knowledge.

>> You will be able to choose jobs as options after master's in the same field for relevant field jobs.

And there are so many other advantages of masters degree and you can pursue any one of the following master's degree after your BCA.

MCA - Master's of Computer Application - 03 years duration
M.Sc CS - Master's of Computer Science - 02 years duration
M.Sc IT - Master's of Information Technology - 02 years duration
MBA IT - Master's of Business Administration in Information Technology - 02 years duration.

If you want my suggestions then you need to prefer MCA course because it is long duration course that will give you complete knowledge about Computer Application and it is required by many companies for various top level posts in the field so you should choose this course and choose a right path to your career.
7th May 2015, 04:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to select a post graduation course after completion of Bachelor of Computer Application course?

There are two options available for your i.e either go for your field higher education or go for a MBA programme. MCA or MBA is the choice available for you. If you choose MCA then you will enter the IT software field and most of the IT companies recruit MCA graduates every year.

If you are going for MBA then you have to appear for entrance exams like CAT, MAT, GMAT for admission in top management college. Therefore, it is all up to you to make the choice according to your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?