13th July 2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

After completing graduation how can I prepare for Interior Designing exam? Duration of the courses? What is the scope of this field?

After completing graduation how can i prepare for it. I havent any basic knowledge about it. I want to know about the related courses and duration of courses and whats the scope in this field.

Related Questions:
23rd February 2012, 09:57 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completing graduation how can I prepare for Interior Designing exam? Duration of the courses? What is the scope of this field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completing graduation how can i prepare for it. I havent any basic knowledge about it. I want to know about the related courses and duration of courses and whats the scope in this field.

The job of an Interior designer is to utilize the given space into more comfortable and functional manner beside making it look more attractive. Candidate willing to pursue their career in this particular field must have good drawing hand beside having quality designing skills. Both undergraduate and post graduate programs are been offered by the various institutes all over India. The minimum qualification required to get into this field is,one must have passed the +2 level of exam from a recognized board. Beside this you have to go through an entrance test conducted by the Institute in itself to judge you designing and drawing skills.
Candidate with a graduation degree may pursue a diploma course in the respective field.The duration of the course is 2 years.

For detail information you may refer to the official website of the below given Institutes which offers diploma in Interior Designing.

Arch Academy of Design
Delhi Institute of Fashion Technology
Global Institute of Fashion Technology
International Institute of Fashion Design

After becoming a designer you may work in a firm or you may become self employed. One can also become teacher in those institute which offers these courses.
24th January 2013, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After completing graduation how can I prepare for Interior Designing exam? Duration of the courses? What is the scope of this field?

hi sir ... Im sanjana i live in hyderbad ... I completed my bcom graduation ... Wat next ?? I want to do sumthing different .. I didnt do my mba bcoz im financial not tht stable so plz suggest a better course wer il gud future wit a good salary ... Plz help me out ... Thank you ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?