13th July 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for interior designing and decoration? Courses related to it and the duration of the courses?

After completing graduation how can i prepare for it. I havent any basic knowledge about it. I want to know about the related courses and duration of courses and whats the scope in this field.

Related Questions:
  1. After completing graduation how can I prepare for Interior Designing exam? Duration of the courses? What is the scope of this field?
  2. What are the various Architect / Interior Designing courses available in Mumbai?
  3. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  4. Is Fashion Designing and Interior Decoration courses evergreen courses? List of good institutes in Bangalore?
  5. How to do interior designing after failing in 12th standard?
  6. Colleges in Mumbai providing interior designing courses in Mumbai? What is the cost of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which particular courses should i choose after 12th from commerce side?
  8. Is the entrance exam compulsory for interior designing course?
  9. How to do Psychology or certificate course after doing B.A interior designing?
  10. How can I choose my career in short term course like Fashion designing and Interior Designing Courses
  11. What should I study except B.Tech if completed Diploma in Information Technology?
  12. What course to opt for after completing diploma other than Engineering?
  13. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Interior Designing & Decoration without studying General Maths in 10th? Is it compulsory to appear in Elementary exams? -- [New]
  14. Which courses should I do for interior designing in 11th standard
  15. Is this a good option to do diploma in Interior designing after B.Tech in computer Science? Details of the course?
  16. Fashion Designing related courses for 10th student? Detailed information about the colleges which offer Fashion Designing courses?
  17. Which courses can be done after 2 years diploma in interior designing?
  18. How to prepare for interior designing course? What are the subjects for it?
6th November 2011, 02:44 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I prepare for interior designing and decoration? Courses related to it and the duration of the courses?

dear friend,

its a very good course and its scope is also so wide .
so if you want to go for it then go .
duration of this type of course is 2 year and best place is Delhi and kolkata for doing it.
so
best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?