14th November 2011, 06:45 PM
mahendrapatekari

How may I get admission in new course of CDAC? I am pursuing BCS degree(3rd year) from Sangli(Maharashtra)

i am now learning in bcs 3rd year from sangli maharashtra.please tell me how i can get addmission to new courses of cdac
please reply soon./

13th March 2012, 01:10 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get admission in new course of CDAC? I am pursuing BCS degree(3rd year) from Sangli(Maharashtra)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahendrapatekari View Post
i am now learning in bcs 3rd year from sangli maharashtra.please tell me how i can get addmission to new courses of cdac
please reply soon./

To get admission for the CDAC course, candidate has to appear in an online entrance test. The test will be held twice a year. The CET would be conducted at the centers mentioned in the online application form. The second stage will consist of a practical test of C Programming on a personal computer with Turbo C or equivalent compiler. The third stage shall consist of a technical interview based on the syllabus of the CET and a personal interview of the candidate. After the successful completion of all the three stages of the selection process, he/she will be given an offer letter of Confirmed Admission to the CDAC course at the chosen center.
24th January 2013, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get admission in new course of CDAC? I am pursuing BCS degree(3rd year) from Sangli(Maharashtra)

How may I get admission in new course of CDAC? I am pursuing BCA degree(3rd year) from Punei(Maharashtra)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?