15th October 2016, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

After completing MBA in India is there any beneficial course available?

Hello I am in 2nd year of MBA and I would like to go abroad for further studies. If there is any courses which are beneficial for me, then please address it to me. I have completed my graduation in B.Com.

15th October 2016, 03:23 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completing MBA in India is there any beneficial course available?

List of courses or short term courses after MBA which will helpful for you to go abroad and have a good job:

Executive MBA

MCA

PGDCA

C.S

PhD in Management Studies

M.Phil statistics

PhD in Management

Doctor of Business Administration

Chartered Accountancy

PhD in Human Resources

PGCHR
15th October 2016, 03:24 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completing MBA in India is there any beneficial course available?

List of courses beneficial after MBA:

Chartered Accountancy

CA

CFA

Post Graduate

Diploma in Distribution and Marketing

Diploma in sales and marketing management

Diploma in Marketing Management

Diploma in Retail Management
15th October 2016, 07:58 PM
lifepiyush

After MBA the student can chose to either go for Doctorate or go for one of the specialized masters in Finance, Marketing, international business etc. A lot will depend on the student and his work experience after MBA, else this You can go for Management of Information Systems (MIS). It is in great demand in the US and elsewhere in the world
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?