14th June 2013, 01:55 AM
syednayeem14

After completing MSc in computer science can I get into their year of MCA?

after completing MSc in computer science can i get into the third year of MCA?
does all the college in india provide us with such an opportunity ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I go for MSc computer science after completing BSc computer science
  2. How can I join B.ed in computer science after completing BSc computer science, MCA? Am I eligible after completing MCA, M.Phil but not MSc? -- [New]
  3. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  4. Can I do MCA after Msc?
  5. Which course is better between MSc and MCA? I am doing final year BSc computer science
  6. After BSc what can I do between MSc, MCA and MBA?
  7. Is it a right choice to opt for MSc computer science after doing BCA? Which is better between MCA and MSc computer science?
  8. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  9. Can I get admission in 3rd year in MCA course in Mumbai University after completing MSc in computer science?
  10. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  11. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do MCA through distance education after completing MSc in computer science? Fee structure and admission schedule?
  13. What to do after completing BSc, MCA, MSc in Electronics, MSc in Forensic or MSc IT? Any good institute in Ahmedabad city to do Ethical Course?
  14. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  15. How to do M.Phil after completing MSc computer science?
  16. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  17. How to do MSc CS and MSc Physics after completing BSc 3rd year computer science?
  18. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc?
30th June 2016, 07:32 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: After completing MSc in computer science can I get into their year of MCA?

Yes you are eligible to get admission into their year of MCA after After completing MSc in computer science. The name of college for you in which you can apply for admission are Hindustan Institute of Technology, Maharshi Dayanand University, Institute of Advanced Studies in Education University, Annamalai University etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?