14th September 2011, 10:56 PM
shehina

After completing my diploma can I go for BCA 2nd year without answering any entrance exam?

can i go for BCA 2nd yr after diploma without any exams. please tell me if i can go for it

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission for 2nd year of BCA course by attempting the Entrance Exam after completion of Diploma in Computer Technology?
  2. Am I eligible for CAT ? I'm doing BCA (2nd yr) Lateral entry After completing Diploma.
  3. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year at IIT after completing ECE Diploma?
  4. Answering IPS exam after completing BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Arch through Lateral Entry after completing 3 years Diploma in Architecture?
  6. How to get a job after completing BCA? I have completed 2nd year BCA
  7. What is best to do after passing BCA? I have scored 78% in 2nd year
  8. How to join BCA 2nd year by distance education after completing diploma in EEE with SSLC qualification
  9. Can I study Hotel Management Diploma course after completing 2nd year of Diploma in IT?
  10. Am I eligible to give NDA exam if I am doing diploma in mechanical engineering 2nd year?
  11. can I get admission in 2nd year B.Tech computer science after completing my first year BCA? Which exam should I write for admission in B.Tech 2nd year?
  12. Am I eligible to get placed after completing BCA 2nd year?
  13. Can I get a job in any IT company after completing BCA? I am doing BCA from a reputed college
  14. Is it possible to get 2nd year admission for BCA after completion of diploma in IT?
  15. What are the jobs avaialble after completing BCA?
  16. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad after completing Diploma course?
  17. Can I do B.Tech after completing 3 years of diploma?
  18. Eligibility to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech in IIT for Diploma student? Is there any entrance exam required? -- [New]
15th September 2011, 07:36 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completing my diploma can I go for BCA 2nd year without answering any entrance exam?

It is not possible to secure admission to the second year of BCA directly. Normally there is no lateral entry for this course. You need to apply for the first year of the course. Most of the institutes intake candidates based on the merit. You can visit the website of the institute you plan apply to know the admission procedure.
18th December 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After completing my diploma can I go for BCA 2nd year without answering any entrance exam?

can i do bca after compliting diploma in electronics communication????????????
16th January 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

if i am ready to attempt the entrance exam then can i get the direct 2nd year admission to BCA after completing my diploma in computer technology?
13th February 2012, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

can i do bca in regular after completing diploma in electronics communication?
13th February 2012, 06:46 PM
ross4412
Member+

Yes you can do BCA course. The eligibilty of BCA course is 10+2 . but make sure that the institute is UGC recognized. After BAC you can go for MCA or MBA both have a good prospect.
There is also another option for you to go for B.ch in computer engineering this would give more depth knowledge of the same and also the job and career prospects are highly good.There is a high growth in IT sector and demand for computer engineers.
28th February 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

ive completed my diploma course in electronics and communication and i have joined 2nd year bca directly but i ve got enrollment number for first year and also i have got first year books please tell me about the subjects for direct 2nd year bca
15th May 2012, 02:38 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

The eligibilty of BCA course is 10+2 . but make sure that the institute is UGC recognized. After BAC you can go for MCA or MBA both have a good prospect.It is not possible to secure admission to the second year of BCA directly. Normally there is no lateral entry for this course. You need to apply for the first year of the course. Most of the institutes intake candidates based on the merit. You can visit the website of the institute you plan apply to know the admission procedure.
There is also another option for you to go for B.ch in computer engineering
22nd July 2012, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my diploma in computer technology with 63%,,can i get admission in BCA but i want in 2 year or else tell me about Bsc IT & plz list good colleges in mumbai of both for BCA and Bsc IT
12th April 2013, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

recently i m doing bca(2 year) from ignou but i also interested in diploma in mechanical so is a good option or not? plz suggust me best answer.
3rd November 2014, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

After completing my diploma in mechanical engineering can I go for BCS 2nd year without answering any entrance exam?
27th January 2015, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

I was diploma in computer science 2 year I discontinued can I join bca frst year
20th September 2015, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

I competed my three years diploma course in electronics and telecommunication , can i get admission in BCA first year??
30th June 2016, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Hi. Sir I have done diploma in electronics and communication engineering after secondary class. Now I found one university give admission in bca 2nd year.is it possible or not. If yes . After this 2 year degree I am equal to to bca 3 year or not.can I get jobs like others
16th March 2017, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

I completed my diploma from ece nd i want to do bca can I get 2nd year entry in bca
18th May 2017, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Is there any university in Lucknow which gives lateral entry in bca to diploma holders
11th June 2019, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in second year bca after diploma mechanical ?
11th July 2019, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Yes. After diploma bca 2nd year admissions is possible
25th August 2022, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Hi iam complete iti with lateral entry diploma, can I join 2nd year BCA lateral entry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?