25th January 2013, 08:55 PM
madhuri subhas patil

After degree what is the procedure to join CA?

after degree what is procedure to join ca....culd u please tell me the details for the same

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Annamalai University after completing degree in MBA? Procedure to join the M.Phil?
  2. When PG Diploma in Diabetology admission starts? Procedure to join, duration of course and fee structure?
  3. Passed 12th with 78% : Procedure to join ISRO? Which Degree or Diploma required to join ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I join Research and Analysis Wing? Procedure to join it?
  5. Procedure to join Indian Army? Information regarding the procedure? I have done bachelors degree in Arts with 58%
  6. Procedure to apply for MS degree? Sub courses of CSE department in MS? Colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  7. After degree what is the procedure to join CA?
  8. Procedure to become a RAW Agent? Age and qualification required?
  9. Procedure to join Ph.D course after completing LLM? -- [New]
  10. Can I join Indian Army after completing M.Ed degree? What is the procedure for it?
  11. Procedure to join ICWAI foundation course after graduation
  12. Which correspondence degree course should i join after diploma in E&C engineering? What's the joining procedure?
  13. Names of the top colleges which provide masters degree in forensic science? Procedure to join CBI and Central Forensic Science Laboratory?
  14. What is the procedure to join Agriculture degree course?
  15. How to earn MS degree(PG) in MIT USA? Procedure and eligibility criteria to join MIT, USA?
  16. How to join CA course after my degree? What is the eligibility and procedure?
  17. Procedure to join NICMAR after doing bachelor degree in civil engineering? Any entrance exam to join in NIC
  18. Procedure to join correspondence degree program in Psychology offered by Bangalore University?
5th March 2014, 09:48 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: After degree what is the procedure to join CA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhuri subhas patil View Post
after degree what is procedure to join ca....culd u please tell me the details for the same
Yes Off course you're eligible for CA course after completing graduation course. Based on you're percentage of marks in graduation will be decide that you're directly eligible for IPCC course or not.

Eligibility Criteria for IPCC Course:-

=> Commerce stream candidates must complete Bachelor’s degree in any subject area with 55% marks from a recognized University.

=> Science stream candidates must complete Bachelor’s degree with 60% percentage of marks from are recognized university.

So, If you have satisfy the the IPCC Course then you no need to apply for CPT Entrance examination you're directly eligible for IPCC course. Otherwise, It's necessary for you to appear in CPT Entrance Examination.

Note:- 12th or equivalent qualification is the minimum educational qualification to appear in CPT Entrance examination.

Syllabus for C.A Course :
  • Auditing
  • Business Statistics
  • Cost accounting
  • Management accounting
  • Taxation
  • Investigation
  • Corporate law

After successfully qualified in Chartered Accountancy course, you will have to qualify the Final Exam, which can be taken in the last six month of the Article ship training condcuted by Institute of Charted Accountant of India.

For More details and Admission, Please contact your nearest ICAI Regional Center (or) You can also refer to the official website of ICAI http://www.icai.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?