16th January 2014, 11:29 AM
SIVABALAN.K

Procedure to join NICMAR after doing bachelor degree in civil engineering? Any entrance exam to join in NIC

hai.. i want to know about the procedure to join in nicmar after doing my bachelor degree in civil engineering.. please say that any entrance exam is required for joining in nicmar.. thank u

21st February 2015, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join NICMAR after doing bachelor degree in civil engineering? Any entrance exam to join in NIC

Is there any 2nd round of amission.I have not applied for NCAT exam
29th July 2015, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join NICMAR after doing bachelor degree in civil engineering? Any entrance exam to join in NIC

I want to join in mtech civil in nicmr CLG .I completed my btech civil 2015 ,so pleas tell me fees detail etc pleas please please ....
29th March 2016, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

How could I approach necmar after completing my bachelor of degree in civil engineering
15th May 2016, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Is there any procedure to join NICMAR without going through entrance exam of NICMAR...can i get direct admission in NICMAR??..i have already completed my bachelour of engineering from civil engineering
28th September 2016, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

How could I approach necmar after completing my bachelor of degree in civil engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?