20th April 2016, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Aeronautical Engineering for Diploma Electronics student? Percentage required to get admission?

Dear Sir/Madam,
After completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering, how can I join Aeronautical Engineering course? And what is the eligibility to get Aeronautical Engineering and what percentage to get in Diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  2. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to do aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma course?
  4. Procedure and eligibility to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) for ECE Diploma student? Percentage required in Diploma to get admission?
  5. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  6. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  7. Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  8. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  9. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) if completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  10. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  11. Qualification required to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering for 10th student? -- [New]
  12. Possibility to study B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma Electrical and Electronics student?
  13. Required percentage in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering to get admission in Aeronautical Engineeering?
  14. Possibility to study Aeronautical Diploma on 10th basis? Percentage required to get admission?
  15. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Marine Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Percentage required to get admission?
  16. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  17. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) being a Computer Engineering Diploma student?
  18. Percentage needed to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th in government college? Steps which need to be taken for admission in government college for Aeronautical Engineering?
20th April 2016, 08:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Aeronautical Engineering for Diploma Electronics student? Percentage required to get admission?

No, you are not eligible to study Aeronautical Engineering course being a Diploma Electronics student. You are eligible to study Aeronautical Engineering course only if you have passed three years Diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering or 12th standard with PCM stream from a recognised board. So, being a Diploma Electronics student, you are eligible to pursue Electronics Engineering course.
20th April 2016, 10:28 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Aeronautical Engineering for Diploma Electronics student? Percentage required to get admission?

You can definitely go for the Aeronautical engineering after completion of your diploma in Electronics and communication engineering. For your kind information i want to tell you that if you go for the admission in aeronautical engineering through LEET then you will get direct admission in the second year of your bachelor degree course. So my suggestion to you is that you should apply for the Lateral Entry Entrance Exam and try to score more than 60% marks for getting admission in top ranked institute.
The eligibility criteria simply states that you should have to complete either 12th standard or diploma in any stream from any well affiliated institute without any backlog.
21st April 2016, 07:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,
After completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering, how can I join Aeronautical Engineering course? And what is the eligibility to get Aeronautical Engineering and what percentage to get in Diploma?
No, diploma in ECE candidates are not eligible for B.Tech/B.E in Aeronautical Engineering.

Those candidates who have completed diploma in aeronautical engineering from a recognized university are eligible for B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?