25th December 2011, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

After doing B.tech in Mechanical engineering should I go for PG courses in the same stream or MBA?

I am presently doing my 4th year in Mechanical branch at Gitam University.I got a job in IT company during the campus placements,but what should i choose?As i have poor academics in Mechanical what should i do to further proceed into Mechanical jobs(should i do MS or M.tech) or should i stay in IT and do MBA?

12th July 2012, 01:28 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After doing B.tech in Mechanical engineering should I go for PG courses in the same stream or MBA?

You have mentioned that you have poor academics in mechanical specialization stream. If so, it always better that you need not choose a PG course in this same subject area. On the other hand, if you can improve in this area through proper training and practice you can choose the same as per your interest. An MBA is a good option which will help you to get in to management field. You can get insight in general management concepts through this course. So, you can choose any course after analyzing the scope of each course and also your interest area.
27th May 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After doing B.tech in Mechanical engineering should I go for PG courses in the same stream or MBA?

is job experience a must for doing MBA ?
7th July 2013, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

i hav completed my btech in mech.engg this year wat should i prefer mba or mtech or try for jobs? i hav a first class career but i am not so much strong in my branch papers else manufacturing,production papers so plz kindly suggest me what to do?
29th January 2014, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

After completing b-tech in mechanical engg ,taking course MBA is good or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?