8th December 2012, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

After finishing B.A how can I join MCA?

After finishing my BA can i jion to MCA...could u please tell me

13th December 2012, 12:11 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After finishing B.A how can I join MCA?

Graduates in any stream are eligible for MCA course. Mathematics as a subject during 12th or graduation is a must. If you satisfy these requirements you can apply for MCA course. Admission is done based on entrance exams like AIMCET. Minimum 50% marks in graduation are required for attending AIMCET.
15th December 2012, 01:05 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hello,
Normally MCA is confined for people who have done their graduation in science stream only. Sometime biology people are allowed. Sometimes even biology people are not given the chance for MCA in the universities. Commerce people also stand few chances for admission. Sometimes some corporate organizations sponsor for the seat of the candidate. In that case sometime commerce graduate people are also allowed for MCA.
But for you regular MCA will not be a possibility. Instead you can go for distance level MCA with a much lesser cost for the entire three year course. You can take up IGNOU MCA. It is the same course like that of a regular one. It is a semester basis course and will cost around Rs.50,000 in total. You can take up admission forms from their official website www.ignou.ac.in. You can also call the Kolkata study center at 033-2281 0964. No admission test is necessary. Admission is done based on graduation marks.
12th February 2013, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

i am finished BA IN subjects are history econamics and poltical science after that which courses can i do
12th February 2013, 09:13 PM
helper1

hello friend,

MCA is the master in computer application which is 3 years course completely .

Eligibility for MCA :

1. you should be passed the bachelor degree with compulsory math with atleast 55% marks from any recognized university.

MCA course you need to be give the entrance exam which has been conducted by the own collages every collages which has been conducted the own entrance exam according to own rules...

MCA entrance exam syllabus :

1. Reasoning
2. APtitude
3. General english
4. Mathematics (12th level )

so you need to be do it preparation of these entrance exam syllabus for qualify the entrance exam with good marks..

thank you!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?