25th August 2015, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer LLB in Abroad? Entrance exams and cost of expenses?

Hello Sir,
I want to study LLB in Abroad as I am pursuing my 12th in India. Can you please tell me what are the entrance exams I should apply for doing LLB in Abroad? Which are the colleges providing LLB in Abroad? What will be the expenses? Awaited to here from soon.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study LLB after completing B.A.? List of colleges in Delhi with fee expenses and course duration?
  2. List of colleges which offer MCA in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  3. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Agriculture) in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  4. List of universities which offer M.Pharmacy in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad?
  5. List of universities which offer LLM course in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  6. List of universities in Abroad which offer MBA program with scholarship? List of entrance exams for admission?
  7. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Genetics) in Abroad? Total expenses of this course?
  8. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Nursing in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad?
  9. List of Government colleges with fee expenses which offer M.Sc(IT) in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  10. Details of Fees structure and accommodation expenses for doing MBBS in abroad? Is it worth doing MBBS course in abroad?
  11. List of colleges which offer Pharma.D course in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  12. Best course with expenses to study in Abroad for Biotechnology graduate? -- [New]
  13. Universities which offer MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad? Total expenses of this course?
  14. Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which entrance exams to study for doing LLB in Abroad for 11th Science student?
  16. List of colleges which offer PGDCA course in Mumbai? Entrance exam to get admission and total fee expenses?
  17. Does study abroad loan include living expenses cost in India?
  18. List of institutes with total expenses to do Pilot Training course in Abroad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?